TWW

ShayK

Reaction score
4 dpo. Crampy. Anyone want to go through this wait together? Its hard to not obsess.

Also new to this site! Any threads to recommend?

@Bevziibubble thank you!

@Babybump2727 ahhhh congratulations!! What number is this for you?

@JessdueJan that's so exciting!! What number is this for you?

@Lightning7 so slow. I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot and would just test if AF didn't show. That is not the case..

@

@ShayK this will be my 4th but 5th in the family as I have a lovely stepson in the mix too. Absolute chaos in our house most days but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Is this your first?

I am 3 or 4 days past O . Not sure I even BDed in time for O . I got a positive on the 2nd around noon but didnt get to BD until the night of the 3rd so there is a big chance I missed it but one can continue to hope I havent felt much of anything except a little crampy which is not my usual but who knows .. with my first I found out at 9dpo and my hcg was only 9 ! Hoping by vday I will know if I am

@ShayK this is my 2ND time trying for a baby I have a beautiful baby girl ... She’s 8 Months, I know she’s tiny but I want my babies to be so close in age :)

I am 3 or 4 days past O . Not sure I even BDed in time for O . I got a positive on the 2nd around noon but didnt get to BD until the night of the 3rd so there is a big chance I missed it but one can continue to hope I havent felt much of anything except a little crampy which is not my usual but who knows .. with my first I found out at 9dpo and my hcg was only 9 ! Hoping by vday I will know if I am
You very well could have bd in time!! Same girl! Hoping by early next week, but realistically Valentine's. FX!!

@ShayK this is my 2ND time trying for a baby I have a beautiful baby girl ... She’s 8 Months, I know she’s tiny but I want my babies to be so close in age :)
Awwww, they will have a special bond being that close! I know someone who just had her second a week before her first turned 1!
My youngest turns 1 on Thursday and my oldest is coming up on 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->