typical boy!

Layla

Reaction score
Coby is so much diffrent to Ethan, Ethan was and still is a bit of a girly boy, he doesnt like getting dirty or doing anything rough like rugby or football.

but coby is the oposite, at the end of the day he is always bogging and needs a good scrub lol

The other day i caught him with a snail in his mouth, thank god he didnt crunch!!

And just now i found him terrirising(sp?) a woodlice, every time i uncurled from its ball he would push it so that it curled up again, lol poor thing!

Think i have trouble on my hands lol

xx

lmao Layla !! sorry i did chuckle at that post!! Can just imagine your face when you saw he had a snail in his mouth!!! bless him!

PMSL snail in his mouth. Bless him, sounds fun with the weather picking up, I reckon he is going to be out doors 24/7!

i couldnt belive the snail, he was just rolling it around his mouth with a funny look on his face lol

I was a combination of shock and laughter lol

xx

If your interested I have a recipe on cooking snails, tells you how to prep snails found in your garden, he might find it interesting, shows how you keep them in a container at home on a diet of carrot to clean out their digestive system, and how to shell and cook them etc afterwards

:shock: really Cat?????? eww can't think of anything worse, have you used it???

Layla pmsl@snail in mouth, sounds like something Jack would do as well:rofl:

Oh Yummy?? LMFAO

My cousin ate a worm when she was younger, My aunt had fit when she found it in her nappy ... scooped her up and took her to the docs in a bind panic only to be told it wasn't actually worms just one she had ate lol!!

Gav was a girly boy (still i i reckon, spends more time in a bathroom than me!)

Sounds like he gonna be a rough and tumble lil lad and good on him!!

xxx

If your interested I have a recipe on cooking snails, tells you how to prep snails found in your garden, he might find it interesting, shows how you keep them in a container at home on a diet of carrot to clean out their digestive system, and how to shell and cook them etc afterwards
:sick::shock:

omg cat lol

I think i will pass on that lol thanks anyway! :D

xx

they eat snails in france but i couldnt lol Coby sounds like Ella, she's going to be a right tomboy when she's older, well she already is lol, she likes rough play and messing with dirt and stones, she loves footballs and just loves to be outdoors I cant get her in! I still dress her in pretty dresses although they get filthy haha

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, in his mouth.........That is rank!

Jade was terrible for picking things up like that, I have foud snails indoors and alsorts, I used to hate it! I dreaded what was coming next! :lol:

:rofl: that is so gross....I would have freaked out. But he is a little boy and they do things like that....I wonder if he learned that from Jase...

:rofl: that is so gross....I would have freaked out. But he is a little boy and they do things like that....I wonder if he learned that from Jase...
i still do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->