Typical timing.

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
So me and my other half have been TTC our second baby. The next couple of months were ntnp but I'm still tracking my cycles
As I'm not on contraception I'm using opk because I like to know when my period is due.
We go to Thorpe Park for two days, two weeks today. Guess who just ovulated. I don't want to be on my period while we're there. It'll be 22-24ish degrees I was going to wear shorts but I wouldn't want to risk that with the roller coasters and my period. 😬
We're not having sex but did last night as obviously I didn't know I was going to ovulated the early (it was another week after this CD in my last cycles) so what if I'm pregnant? I'll only be 4 weeks at most. Will I still be okay to go on them? 😐

You will be fine to go on them :)

People sometimes don't find out they're pregnant till a bit later on and carry about their day to day lives. Go and enjoy yourself.

You will be fine to go on them :)

People sometimes don't find out they're pregnant till a bit later on and carry about their day to day lives. Go and enjoy yourself.

Thank you! My main issue is my period and shorts haha I'm hoping it's not too heavy of a period 😳
Plus it means I'll be on my period on my birthday 😑

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->