Ubiquonal

wantingagirl

Reaction score
hi..... I’m currently going through Loss #6 second in a row last time before my son was 3 In a row. Does anyone know much about ubiquonal what dose myself and husband can take. We aren’t aware of any issues but seeing the losses and he’s 40 I’m 38 we didn’t think it would cause any harm except to our bank balance!

So sorry to hear about your loss, hugs.

I'm wondering the same thing. I read 600mg minimum for older women, but now I haven't a clue which.

These seem to be popular on Amazon:

Cheaper

More expensive

The second was recommended from a paleo mom board, but at her recommended dose of 600mg it'd last 10 days.

Really interested in any success stories.

Best of luck!

So for my age it would need to be the ubiquonal form which gets into the system as it’s the fastest. I have ‘it starts with the egg book’ here’s what it says.

However I’m trying this which has ubiquonal In it

Thanks @wanting I think I might get a copy of the book.

Have you started pre-concieve yet? I had a look at it but couldn't find info on measurements, although I could've just missed it.

What cd are you on?

Have you started pre-concieve yet? I had a look at it but couldn't find info on measurements, although I could've just missed it.

What cd are you on?

I started it this morning hun. I don’t need to take any extra are you in uk if you want I can post you it once ive read it and can give you any info in the meantime?

This is their site and here’s the ingredients scroll down and it’s all on this page xx

The pre-Conceive Formula | Pillar Healthcare

I’m on cd11 hun I have got a high day and here’s my opk I also take maca root and trying progesterone cream as I have 2ww spotting. Could have been co-incidence but first time I tried conceive-plus lubricant and had a bfp we also stopped drinking and changing my diet

3CD814EA-721B-4E2F-B7FE-883BD03221D4.jpeg

What cd are you on?

Cd11

Ooh, you're getting close!

Thanks for the info on preconceive, I totally see it now & I think I must've just scrolled too fast #-o=D>

Yep, I'm in UK :). Went to a Waterstones yesterday and there wasn't a copy there. I thought about getting it from Amazon but I'm not sure as I read it freaks you out about all the plastic we use. I try to get everything bpa free but maybe that's not enough.

Are there any other positive sides to it?

Do you get any pains with your 2ww spotting?

I used to take maca root, I actually liked the flavour & would throw it into smoothies. How do you take it? Haven't had it in a while, don't think it'd hurt to try again.

Ooh, you're getting close!

Thanks for the info on preconceive, I totally see it now & I think I must've just scrolled too fast #-o=D>

Yep, I'm in UK :). Went to a Waterstones yesterday and there wasn't a copy there. I thought about getting it from Amazon but I'm not sure as I read it freaks you out about all the plastic we use. I try to get everything bpa free but maybe that's not enough.

Are there any other positive sides to it?

Do you get any pains with your 2ww spotting?

I used to take maca root, I actually liked the flavour & would throw it into smoothies. How do you take it? Haven't had it in a while, don't think it'd hurt to try again.

I got this today so annoying though I’ve missed a day as my daughter ended up in hospital but we get out today.

So only read a snippet suppose to be popular but I already freaked as it said not to take l-arginine which is high in my supplement but it’s not very clear only 3 studies and didn’t specify which other medication they were receiving so I’m going to take it with a pinch of salt, as for plastic bottles ive drank out of them for years and have 4 children

As for maca I’m going to take a break, it’s either for you or not. I’ve been on it for 5 months and feel sad not to take it even more so last month I had ovulation spotting and conceived but still lost and my 2ww spotting was really bad and my temps seem to be all over the place. Also I was told the Dhea and progesterone cream all do the same thing so to try without maca it’s been my crutch but for me it’s maybe more harm than good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->