Ucccch nipple hoax image on Facebook

Pearls18

Reaction score
Anybody had their friends sharing that video/image of that supposed nipple parasite? It keeps coming up on my newsfeed and it goes through me, I know the image is fake but it still makes me :sick:

Um eeeewwwww. I have not seen it.

In related news, my nipple parasite is asleep in her swing. :)

It's actually killing me.

Every time I log on it's there, with all its holes and eughhh.

Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. NEVER EVER google images Trypophobia EVER!!!! But that image sums up what it's a fear of.

Why do people actually click these things?? Honestly I have no idea!

It's actually killing me.

Every time I log on it's there, with all its holes and eughhh.

Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. NEVER EVER google images Trypophobia EVER!!!! But that image sums up what it's a fear of.

You don't need to tell me twice, I dread to think :/

i have seen people share it on Facebook but haven't actually watched it myself. You need to share it to be able to watch it. It looks horrible!

Yeah I haven't watched it either, just the picture is enough to make me itch all over.

What Midnight Fairy said.

It's a picture of a breast photoshopped with a lotus pod

Ew I just googled lotus pod and that made me feel sick enough!

I saw this image about 10 years ago for the first time, it has done the rounds a few times since then but it really REALLY freaks me out. It has given me a bit of a phobia of lots of small holes close together - even things like sponges looks weird now :nope: It's definitely a hoax, as others have said it's a lotus pod and a breast. Snopes have a good article on it :thumbup:

I've seen it a few times, it's been floating around a lot this year. Lots of annoying hoax stuff on FB atm, which is why I rarely use it.

I saw this image about 10 years ago for the first time, it has done the rounds a few times since then but it really REALLY freaks me out. It has given me a bit of a phobia of lots of small holes close together - even things like sponges looks weird now :nope: It's definitely a hoax, as others have said it's a lotus pod and a breast. Snopes have a good article on it :thumbup:

I'm exactly the same, it's not the breast thing it's the holes, turns out it's a common thing to dislike, biologically ingrained in us, wiki says so so it must be true! The photo on the article isn't too gross though if you're worried:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trypophobia

I am actually pleased to read that as I thought I was a bit odd. I do find lots of holes like that really unnerving, it's sort of a relief to know I am not the only one!

I am actually pleased to read that as I thought I was a bit odd. I do find lots of holes like that really unnerving, it's sort of a relief to know I am not the only one!

Me too I didn't realise either, there's been a few things I've seen over the years that have given me the shivers! We're just programmed properly :haha:

Yes :( I have trypophobia so am almost sick every time I see it.

I have seen it and think its disgusting. Dont know why u would want to look like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->