Udder Cover (FREE! pay only shipping - US & Canada)

krockwell

3 Gorgeous Boys!
Reaction score
Alright,

So I just found this and ordered one myself :haha:

:) go to

www.uddercovers.com

and pick which one you'd like, then enter the PROMO code: choice2

and it gives it to you for free! :)

:happydance:

You do have to pay shipping, which is $10,but... for a cover that's $32... looks like a good deal to me! :)

*EDIT*
I have heard that this might be a scam now... I have emailed the company inquiring. :(

So sorry if it is... I'll update when I know!
I'm not sure how long it'll last for though!

It looks genuine to me, the company that own it has an A rating on the BBB and I know some people have received their udder cover no problem... Just be warned, it's an ongoing offer and reusable (eg you can use the code to order multiple covers) so people are saying that the covers are not as good quality as you might expect from the full price (basically you're paying $10 for a $10 product!) but it is a bargain.

The only thing I've found is people experiencing odd charges on their credit cards - so use paypal to cover yourself!!

I'll be ordering one soon, just put it off because I'm not fussed about having one and we have better things to spend the money on atm!! :)

xx

Well I didn't use paypal so I'm a bit worried now. I will keep a close eye on my card and report anything if odd charges start popping up. :nope:

It seems very odd because they have got such good feedback as a company in general and people ARE receiving the goods...it just seems to be a handful of people reporting these weird charges - hopefully you won't have any problems! :hugs:

xx

So sorry Cleckner04.... :( Wouldn't have posted if I knew any of that.. I just thought it was an awesome deal - and went ahead and ordered myself, and though others might want to too....

I pray that it's genuine and that you don't have any odd charges but get your udder cover.

I've emailed them and asked them if it was a scam... so will let you know as soon as I get a response. <3 :hugs:
Sorry again...

Don't worry too much over it hun. It's not your fault. :hugs: I will just watch my credit card like a hawk now and I'll take care of it if anything happens. I was meaning to cancel that card anyways. :haha:

i am not 100% thats its dodgy most companys trading online have to follow strict credit card guidance and have to only display certain logos and these ones are defiantly not legit logos. So unless there collecting the card details themselves there likly to be breaching there card scheme rules which suggests to me that there collecting the card number and processing it via paypal or card reader? Although they are on the final payment page. I cant get any further as its written in PHP so i cant see whos is processing the payment...

Looking into the site further its concerning that the phone/fax etc numbers are not listed but it does have some protection via comodo

Company: Milk Bands LLC
URL: https://www.uddercovers.com/
Address: 915 North 940 East Lehi, UT, 84043, United States
Telephone: Unregistered
Fax: Unregistered
Email Contact: Unregistered

Milk Bands LLC holds a website identity assurance warranty of $250,000. This means that you are insured for up to $250,000 when relying on the information provided by IdAuthority on this site.

Looking at the net there has been some complaints

https://www.bbb.org/utah/business-r...ment-suppliers/milk-bands-in-lehi-ut-22238544

and the scam has also been discussed in this tread

https://lifemoresimply.blogspot.com/2009/10/is-udder-covers-scam.html

I did email them... and this is the reply that I received:

"There is a lot of misinformation online about our company and so I want to put your mind at ease. From the moment you enter our site, you are directed to a secure server brought to you by Go Daddy and when you begin to shop, there is an \\\"s\\\" which stands for secure in the address bar so it reads \\\"https://\\\". There is also a padlock icon that shows up as well similar to an online banking experience. We work with Comodo which is similar to Hacker Safe and they verify that our site is secure daily as well as offer an insurance policy of $250,000.00 just incase. We offer PayPal payment options as they protect the buyer as well. We work with Authorize.net which is the largest merchant company in the world. All credit card numbers are encrypted when entered in our site and going through Authorize.net\\\'s system. There is no middle man company. We do not store credit card information in any of our systems and do not store them on servers either. No one here has any access
to credit card numbers at all until the customer gives it to us over the phone and we have to look up that type of information through Authorize.net only. It's hard to work with on a customer service level but it protects us as a company and you as the end user. There is only 3 ip addresses that have access to our system. We do not work on wireless browsers. Our companies are also in good standing with the BBB and Milk Bands has been around since 2005 with a very good reputation around the world. I do believe that this false information that you may read online about us is pushed by competition of ours that wishes to put us out of business by saying things like this about our company on forums or blogs and some women out there like the gossip. It's not to their best interest to have a company selling product as cheap as ours when they're trying to keep their prices high. It\\\'s also not in our best interest to rip women off so that they can let all their forum friends know
in a matter of seconds. We do not do business that way. If you have any specific questions for me, I can go ahead and answer them for you. We answer our phones over here unless we\\\'re getting orders out or taking our kids to the doctor and such. We take care of our customers and want to be around for the long haul and can\\\'t do so if we were practicing illegal activity or people didn\\\'t trust us. Thank you for your time."

That wasn't very professionally written :huh: in parts anyway... :shrug:

Ah well, I'm just sticking with my Paypal, thanks for the update. :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"