Ugggh, she won't wake up!

A

AquaDementia

It is 11:33 pm. She fell asleep at 7 pm.
Her bath was skipped because missy decided to sleep.
I am waiting for her to get up so I can feed her and send her back to bed.
I am thinking of dream feeding her (?)...she won't even notice.

Cough really loud next to her and act like you did it by accident.. :)

There is no such noise that can wake this girl up.
Seriously.

If someone coughs Caitlyn jumps out of her skin, poor mite!

Maybe dream feeding her is the best idea then.

did u try a dream feed ? i used to dream feed ella and it worked a treat, then mummy gets a ncie nights sleep xxxxxx

i did, and it was great, but I got surprise 4 am poop. quite unusual for her.
ok back to bed

I don't know how it works for bottle fed babies - I just feed Anna when she asks for it. If she's happily sleeping, I'd leave her :shrug:

your so lucky , i only have to walk in the room and my baby wakes up :hissy: xxx

oh and what is dream feeding ive not heard of this ?? xx

I don't know how it works for bottle fed babies - I just feed Anna when she asks for it. If she's happily sleeping, I'd leave her :shrug:

I do the same to. Health visitor told us to wake him int he night but we figured if he's hungry he'll wake up for it *shrugs*

xxx

I'd never wake my baby in middle of night nomatter how old if baby feeds every 3 hours but goes one night for 5 hours why would you bloody wake em LOL but I think when baby starts to sleep through on a reg basis the last night bottle is important.

Caitlin naps in day, has one long afternoon nap (most but not every day) & small cat naps at random times if shes cat napping we will wake her with a hug because shes not in her night clothes either, change nappy (helps her wake up a little), night/last feed & bed!

If someone coughs Caitlyn jumps out of her skin, poor mite!
Moos the same - shes not so bad now though!

I always needed to cough BADLY when I go to bed though for some reason :dohh: if shes not in the room I don't!

There is no such noise that can wake this girl up.
Seriously.

Same for my little monkey too! I have such a hard time feeding her before bed and during her one night feed... she gets so hungry but falls asleep at the bottle and no matter what I do: get her naked, change her diaper, tickle her feet--- nothing works!

I used to beg for her to sleep at night and I never thought I'd HOPE for her to wake up haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->