Uggh, Now I remember how frustrating this can be.. Somebody help me!?

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
I charted with my first son, as I had to take Provera & Clomid to Conceive him. My second child was a complete IUD failure/surprise. After my first child, my cycles went back to normal and it seemed I no longer needed assistance conceiving. I recently had my IUD(Mirena) removed and this is my first cycle. I am not trying to get pregnant this cycle (or the next few cycles) When I BD'ed this cycle, on cd13-14 the condoms both broke! (The store was out of my husband's size and we thought a smaller size could be pulled off) Anyway, I usually do not use OPK's as I can usually tell when I am going to O by checking my CM. Depending on tomorrow's BBT, I think I could have ovulated on CD15. Here's the catcher.. I bought three OPK's for the fun of it since I just happened to be at the dollar store and they were staring me in my face. Anyway, so I took one yesterday around 6pm and I was very surprised on how dark the second line was, but it wasn't a positive. Today, with my FMU, The line was very faint. So could this be slowly fading from Ovulating on cd15? Someone give me some insight. I'm freaking out. I heard mixed reviews about how long to wait to TTC after the mirena. Some doctor's say you could try immediately and some say to wait 3 cycles... I do not want to fall pregnant this month and end up with a m/c. I am going crazy and cannot wait a few days for FF to pick up on an O (If I did in fact O) But here is the link to my chart.. all input will be greatly appreciated!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/443b25

Hi Hun I'm sorry I can't help because I don't temp didn't want to read and run. Hope someone who charts comes along to help you out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->