Uggs

bana

Mummy to Tristan
Reaction score
Anyone else been conned by UGG.GG site? apparently its counterfeit and fraudulent! Uggs are 50% off, my OH bought me some from this site but avnt received them yet! I personally dont care if there fake as they look real and for my OHs sake id rather have something for 60 quid rather than nothing! so fingers crossed i get them in the next couple of days or else im not getting an xmas pressie! lol x

No, not heard of it. I think there's loads of sites like this. It's just difficult deciding who to trust when they're so cheap! Hope they get to you soon! xxx

Not heard of it sorry :nope: I would be ever so careful of anything genuine being that cheap though.... I got my tall classic paisleys for £100 with shipping but luckaly they were genuine! :shrug: best thing to do is if you don't recieve/hear anything, get in touch with trading standards? that way you might get your money back :)

In future stick to well known retailers :flower: might cost a little more but at least you know your getting the real deal and not gonna get ripped off ! OR ebay/paypal =D ! They have great buyer protection.

Hope it all works out for you!! xxx

lol i wud of checked properly before hand it was my OH who thought the site was genuine bless him! It was paid for via paypal so im guessing they will send something! x

If it was via paypal you should be okay chick :) they have the dispute console if you need it so they won't be able to steal your money without a fight if needs be!!

:dohh: men, bless 'em :lol:

x

lol men def! cheers for the paypal info hopefully it wont get that far! x

Yeah there are a few sites like this, plus the .GG sounds a bit dodgy too me, my mum ordered me some off some website once and it took her about 5 months to get her money back, this year my OH managed to get me a real pair for £60 as one of his mums mates had some it was kinda like ask me no questions and i'll tell you no lies haha :)
xx

Was watching something on tele the other morning and they said 1200 fake websites have been closed down and a fair few of these were Ugg ones. Taking your money and disappearing with it!

Hope they come tho

omg hope you get them hun - i always have a wee google before buying froma site im not sure of, you usually get someone talking on a forum about their experiences x

i just checked out the website, and too me it seems to be fake, cos its a total copy of the real ugg website just a few things seem different like some of the fonts are wrong and even if it was selling uggs i dont understand why it would try and fully copy the real ugg website if it wasn't some type of con but i hope for your sake im wrong, let us know if you get your boots! cos if you do i'll definitley be ordering some bits off the site lol! :)
xx

also if you go on too customer serive on the site you can track your package so try that :)
xx

Thats how my oh got caught out, he didnt see the difference as it was a google top 3! Im tooo scared to go on the tracker incase it doesnt work! i just feel sorry 4 my lo cuz im on maternity i get fook all money and he pays 4 everything so its harsh if dont get anything cuz he said hell go buy me the real ones. thats an expensive pair of uggs in the end! x

thats bad that google have it on top 3!
tbh i doubt i would have noticed it was the wrong site either if i hadnt been looking for odd looking bits!
good luck and dont forget to let us know if they arrive :)
xx

My best friend ordered a pair from a fake website for her SIL's christmas pressie. She didn't know it was a fake site, but the boots never arrived. She then panic-ed and cancelled the credit card and her bank refunded her the £60 as it was a fraudulent company.

The boots arrived the next day. Oh dear :/

How long has it been since he ordered them? Hope they arrive xxx

They were ordered on the 07/12 and delivered today! If they are fakes there bloody good fakes. They cam with paper work and i cant fault them at all, so me thinks there 2008 models or seconds. I dont care i got them and they were cheap! x

my cousin gave me this website where uggs are £50 so iam going to get some next week.

https://www.ugg-mall.com/genuine-ugg-classic-cardy-boots-in-grey.html#

The only one i've heard thats fake is ugg-mall.com - just put the sight into google and everyone talks about it

Im still awaitin mine from ugg-mall.net

60 quid and ordered last week. Think theyve come, im expecting two packages and i have a you missed the delivery card, so i dont know which package it is till tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->