Ugh .. I glanced in "no mans land" .. TTC forums...

Thanks Andy, you are such a sweetheart xxx

Have you come closer in your decision yet?

I think I am going to give it a go for October, November and December and see what happens. I have never had a fertility issue so we will see how it goes. I will be 42 in June so if I don't conceive by December I think I am just going to not try anymore, but we will see. XOXOOX Thanks for caring :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Andy, you are such a sweetheart xxx

Have you come closer in your decision yet?

I think I am going to give it a go for October, November and December and see what happens. I have never had a fertility issue so we will see how it goes. I will be 42 in June so if I don't conceive by December I think I am just going to not try anymore, but we will see. XOXOOX Thanks for caring :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really really hope it works for you. It would be lovely to have lots of rainbow baby bumps and for Ava to have a little brother or sister :hugs::hugs:

PS 42 isn't too old - my doctor said so! She said I have a good 10 years before I have to worry so you have 3 very long years left before you need to worry :happydance::thumbup:

You girls are all remarkable!!

Thank SarahJane for the recommendations for those books, I love to read so I'll definately look for them!

Andy, you are always such a blessing... even in your lowest of lows you are still a beautiful ray of sunshine... SarahJane was right, a sweetheart..

Thank you all for the chit chat, support & love... Don't know what I'd do without y'all!!!

Kam, I'm like you. I scroll so fast through the other threads. The first time I was on the site I mistakenly clicked on second trimester instead of second trimester loss and read a few lines of one post about finally feeling the baby kick. I fell to pieces because it just reminded me that I didn't get the opportunity. So lesson learned. I have mastered the speedy scroll and I refuse to let my eyes focus until I get here.

I know for sure it is way too soon for me to seriously consider ttc. Besides the emotional aspect (fear) I still don't have any answers as to why my body keeps rejecting my babies. I don't feel comfortable even allowing myself to think about concieveing again since I don't know what my issue is and if it's something that can be helped to prevent another loss. I really don't think I could handle another loss.

Besides that, my husband and I were never really on the same page as far as having children to begin with. I have a daughter from a previous relationship and he has two children (boy & girl) from a previous marriage. When we begin dating my daughter was 7. I had been a single mom. I had a wonderful daughter. I was looking forward to her growing up and regaining my freedom. I didn't expect to get married anytime soon and thought I would be okay with not having any more children since I would have to start all the way over after so many years. My husband was certain he didn't want anymore children so once we became serious we pretty much decided that we would raise the three we have and be done. Once we became engaged I had a change of heart. He was going to be my husband. I had this uncontrollable desire to create life with him and to have all the wonderful experiences of raising a child together.....one that was from the both of us. He didn't understand why it meant that much to me. All he wants is to get the kids out of the house. We had only been married 2 months and SURPRISE!!! I was pregnant. It was the happiest day for me. He wasn't so thrilled. It took him a while but he started to come around and accept it. Now that Gavin is gone...even if I decided I was ready to give it another try I know it's going to be a struggle getting my husband to agree. I just feel hopeless in that regard so I try not to think about it right now and just focus on getting healthy.

As of now I think it's best for me to wait another year. Maybe after Gavin's 1 year anniversary I will fight the TTC battle with my husband again.

Good luck and God bless all of you who are ready and trying again. I hope with all my heart for the best and that you get your bouncy bundles of joy at the end.

Big Hugs to you glbell!!! :hugs:

You ARE a remarkable strong momma... I knew it :winkwink:

Each day is a life lesson AND each day we are blessed with the choice of how we tackle it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->