Ugh! My son!

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
He's a good kid for the most part. But sometimes he really can get to me. He's 5.

He's persistent and doesn't take no for an answer, especially when it comes to dealing with just me.

And lazy, oh my gosh! Today he wants his crayons so he can color a picture. I told him where it is, and he continued to whine to get me to go and get them. I kept saying no, to which he continued to whine louder and get upset. Telling me, he forgot where I said where it was and he doesn't know where they are....after me telling him over and over again where they were.

Oh, gosh, now there's a pencil crayon 1 foot away from him on the table, and he wants me to get it....and I am way farther away. Forget it!

Some days, I tell ya!

:hug:

Is he always like that or is he just gettin a bit funny coz he knows Chase is coming? Kids eh!

I think my 5 yr olds favorite thing to say is "oh I forgot" even tho I just told him

No, he's generally not like this unless he is tired or hungry...when there is no reasoning with him. Sometimes he just gets up on the wrong side of the bed. LOL

It took me an hour to finally get through to him.

I think it's just time for kids to go back to school now. LOL

No, he's generally not like this unless he is tired or hungry...when there is no reasoning with him. Sometimes he just gets up on the wrong side of the bed. LOL

Just a typical man then :rofl:

Just a typical man then :rofl:

Oh, you got it! They don't change from the time they are born until the time they are old, old men.

Just to think, I am having another boy. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"