ugh need to vent

pinkhunny369

TTC finally
Reaction score
just when i think things are going my way randy has to be such a dumb butt and i swear some girls could give a rats butt if they are messing with another girls FIANCE ugh so he thinks its funny to tell me when he is just going to surprise me and not even tell me what he has up his sleeves which i think is cute but he says you keep bringing a baby up i wont do it until this time next year ahhhhhhhhhh are you serious but hes joking cause he knows it gets under my skin but what ever we'll just be messing around and ooppps baby i for got to pull out ;) type of thing awesome lol as far as this girl i swear i want to beat her stupid butt her and randy hung out one night while me and him were on a break now tell me this does not so weird he asked her to go get her notebook and he says well what do i get then (flirting with her right) she says a hug so big deal a hug right think again he goes and gets her notebook and comes back she hugs hm and gives him a peck on the lips ewww so what ever he pulled back and said what are you doing later that night they were in the back seat of someones car just driving around i think to hooters lol and he had his head down eyes closed and she gives him a peck again seriously can you be even more weird they talked on the phone what ever and of course he told me about her and what happened then i was like ok since that happened i cant trust you with her so cut off all means of communication with her myspace cell phone seeing her everything so she got deleted off myspace what does she do tries to add him again and sends a message on myspace saying i should of knocked on wood cause i new she was going to send me a message i love drama woot woot are you serious she is the one cause ing this so i sent her one back if you want drama you got it learn to leave my fiance alone and we wouldnt have drama this is brought upon your self i didnt say it to nicley like that but you get my drift so now what you know she is going to email randy back or me then what beat some stupid girls butt and to top it off if you want to get cought cheating make sure you cheat with someone who can compare to who you are with this girl can not compare at allllllll

That has to be the most fabulous rant I've ever seen on this site!

Pinkhunny - ditch that man!

Mr Right doesn't enjoy rides in cars with other women - he just wants to be with you!
And when you find Mr Right you'll never have to worry about other girls - ever again

you go girl (snaps fingers) and right in front of u, wot a rent boy (male whore)

so everything has being great with the man whore ha i love it as far as the real whore ugh this is why drama starts OH is my terroritory and she new we are trying to work things out but she doesnt get the picture i cussed her ass out telling her to leave my fiance alone and do you think she does nope yesterday when i was in the car with him someone called he said its an IL number and i dont no who it is so a couple mins goes by i asked him to use his phone to call my mom since mine died when he handed it to me i seen he had a voice message so i listened to it it was her wanting to talk to him on thanksgiving when he is with his family cause she wanted someone to comfort her since she was having family problems so i call her asking youve been trying to call this number who is this and she hung up on me thats right bitch ill put the smack down ha i can so be a bitch when i need to be so i started up with OH and he was like thats her shes been calling me none stop all day and he shows me all the missed calls there was like 10 just from her ugh so i told him call her back right now and make sure you put an end to all this shit do you think he did nope he said i will tell her when she calls me then i went and said why do you have to wait that long just do it and get it done with right now so after me bitching and crying i got my way he called her lol so hopefully her crazy ass gets the picture

lol and hopefully he gets the picture too, u cant have ur cake and eat it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->