Ugh so annoying!

hellojello25

Reaction score
I really thought last night was the night! I woke up at 3 am with contractions coming every 5-7 minutes like clockwork. For two hours! Then...they just went away. At 5 am. When I wake up at 5:30 am for work.

38 weeks today and I am just so fed up with being pregnant. My first son wasn't born until 10 days after his due date and I just don't want to do that again. I'm hoping this baby comes early, but the waiting is so frustrating. Then to have my body completely fake me out like that...it's just soooo annoying! Plus now I'm exhausted and at work.

Sorry to rant ladies, but I needed to get this off my chest. :growlmad:

Feel you, dear...

I'm trying to be patient too, but just so emotional. I want my little one, especially when I've been dreaming about him since before I was pregnant.

Oh I had this several times with my second baby, although it would always be in an evening for a couple of hours at a time and then it would complete wear off. I was always so excited and would bounce on the ball all happily and then nothing would comeback of it. Ended up being induced at 42 weeks!

Thanks ladies! It's so hard when you're at the end and every day just drags on. I never had any contractions with my first until they induced me, so it's a guessing game at this point. But I've decided I'm not going to keep looking for labor signs because it's going to drive me crazy. It'll happen when it happens (or when they have to induce me again lol).

I know how you feel! Every baby in my family has been early by at least 3 weeks so I've been desperate to get to a 'safe' point but now I'm over 37 weeks I just want her here now. Doesn't help that I've had a far harder pregnancy this time round and am now struggling to keep food down, managing off a couple of hours sleep a night and just feel generally crap. I know she'll come when she's ready but waiting is just so difficult. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->