Ugh so uncomfortable

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life and Bitchy oh my goodness, feel sorry for the people that catch me on a mood swing:blush: lol right now i am finding it soo hard to sleep, having to pee every couple hours at night than i cant roll over because of the sever pelvic pain.. I cant sit properly because i have such bad pressure on my ribs. so i have to either be laying down stretched out on my side or sitting on a chair with my feet on the other chair.. ugh so uncomfortable.. :wacko:

Okay rant over lol

Just keep the baby in mind, 4 1/2 weeks left! The last month is the hardest, but once baby comes you will be a bit uncomfortable, tired and emotional...but happy of course

Im the same, im 31 weeks, im thinking of asking my doc to sign me out of work early... my sick pay at work is quiet good. plus i have a v v stressful job and nobody at work really gives a crap that im preg. also i work 12 hr nights... wat u think r the chances of getting signed off???

Yikes 12 hour days at 31 weeks pregnant i would never be able to do that, you must be so tired and worn out.. I think that they should let you have that extra time off.. by 31 weeks you just need to relax and take time before baby arrives :flower:

Worn out?? Im shattered.. its shift work so i have couple of days mid week off but mostly 60 hr weeks.i have a bit of spd also and i just have had enuf...

wow thats nuts you defantly deserve a break thats crazy! i dont no how you do it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->