• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ugh symptoms from heck!

Klandagi

Reaction score
So here we go girls. I'd be between 3 and 6DPO as some sites have me OVing on the 26th and others on the 29th. Either way with how things went I was right on the money getting "inseminated" because either the condom broke or because the condom broke hubby and I just said "to hell with it" and took to raw baby making sex LOL!

So far?

-- Mild uterine niggling ranging from a twinge to like AF may be around the corner (not due for AF until 4/12/10)
-- heartburn like OMG
-- iron taste in the mouth
-- Irritation to the back of my throat (not sore, just... Gritty?)
-- fatigue
-- mild headache
-- mild nausea (have NOT thrown up... yet)
-- mild flu like symptoms with NO fever
-- heavier, fuller tatas with super sensitive nipples.

I haven't taken any medication to correct any of my "symptoms" because I just can't. Who's sharing? Anyone sharing and due to test 4/10/10? (testing then at apprx 12 DPO because it's hubby's b-day!)

Sounds positive i think!! I'll join you with my weird body story!
About 10/11 dpo now. At 6 dpo i had a couple of specs of blood in cm. Since then have been checking cervix!
7dpo: thought af has arrived first thing. Felt nauseous, dizzy, was cramping and bled when wiped, then it stopped!
8dpo: blood when checking in morning, nothing in cm or coming out of body, symptoms as above!
9dp:appeared to be more in morning and during afternoon, then nothing in evening!
NONE of this blood has made it outside my body! I have checked this morning and there is nothing! Not even a tinge to cm!
Still feeling sickly but the tummy cramps have stopped! My back was really nagging last night, was convinced AF was coming.............NOTHING!!
I tested yesterday with fmu..BFN.
If AF doesn't show i'll test again on sunday!x

woooow. How bizarre. I'd say you've got a winner scenario there! Last time I got pregnant I experienced implantation bleeding right in the middle of bumping uglies and hubby thought he'd managed to scratch me or something. One wipe and it was gone never to appear again and never left any trace on undies or sheets etc.

Today? The sore throat/flu symptoms are nearly non-existent.

I'll keep you updated hun! Had some cm with spec of blood in this morning and nothing since. Cervix is now high and is 'wetter' than usual. Will just keep waiting.........

hey man that's sounding mighty positive. Implantation bleeding maybe?

wow thats plenty of symptoms :D.
sounds good :).
im currently 13dpo, 2 days left till the dreaded probable visit from AF D:
Hoping she doesn't show.
currently i've had
: cramps since 5dpo
: twinges in pelvis
: too much CM, i thought AF had come earlier it was that bad!
: dizzy, unsteady on my feet.
: strange trapped nerves in my legs. (not sure if that means anything)
: excess saliva, never had this before, is it a sign?
: back ache
: bewbies are only just getting sore although they have gone up a cup size!

and all in all ive been terrible to my OH bless him.

good luck :D

I've heard that excess saliva can be a sign. So thumbs up on that one.

Holy good lord today started out quiet as far as CM and discharge but suddenly it's like revenge of the lotiony goo! It's there and with gusto!

same! i keep thinking AF has started so im running to the toilet every half an hour with tampon in hand, only to find lotiony mess.
oh so glamourous :).

ugh I know. My AF isn't due for a far bit (10 days) but dear lord in heaven have mercy. My undies are SOAKED and no panty liner is helping. I know it's totally TMI but wow. Cramping is coming and going. I keep expecting so see red when I pull my knickers down. We'll see. Wanna be buddies? Hopefully we cross over into 1Tri around the same time!

i pee and i swear its coming out of me in blobs lol. Gross i know. i don't seem to be having constant cramps is just maybe twice a day for 20 mins or something.
it sounds like you could be having implantation bleeding if AF is due so far away.
i usually dry up after O but like you ive been like that ever since.
i dread the red D: i might just start buying red loo roll so i don't keep checking it aha.
Yeah sure, id love a buddy :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->