Ugh.... This is driving me nuts!!

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I feel like I'm having contractions internally but when I touch my stomach it isn't rock hard like a normal contraction.... Yet it feels so real inside .... What the heck is going on ..... my stomach gets a cramp and it radiates around my back and then I get pressure into my whoha.... I hope they aren't real as I'm only 29.4 wks.... I haven't timed them , seems like I get them every few and then subside for a while and then come back every few min..... So strange!!

Did they cause u to dilate or efface at this point? Wondering if they are slowly doing something ? Last pregnancy I had horrid strong bh and was dilating 1cm every wk the last few wks....went in labor starting at a 4....

I'm only 1 1/2 cm dilated. I'm nervous because I'll be 39 weeks Saturday that's why I didn't want to be checked I'm discouraging myself. With my 5 year old I was already 3cm by 38 weeks.

Awww:/ I understand that:/ will your dr offer you a sweep ? As long as you are dilated enough for a sweep is all that matters !! Lol :)

I don't know of if I want one. I'm talking to hubby about it. We will decide by Monday at our next appt. I need to just relax

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->