UGHH..The Freaking Heat!!! How are you handling it?

The heat is sporatic here, Monday it was 40 degrees celcisu and the last two days ahve been decent. My apt is actually quite cool and was cool on Monday which was nice.

Here in TX its also been in the upper 90s and nearly unbearable--I'm really worried about how I'll handle August! I've been trying to get some work done in the garden and can only stay out for 15 minutes max, then I take about half an hour to cool down enough to go back out. I'm eating lots of popsicles, and I foresee that they will be a staple for the next few months.

By not going outside. It actually has yet to get hot here, we are finally experiencing some 70 degree weather, but soon it will be 90-100:/ I just dont go out oo much. Short trips to the park, lounging by the pool in the shade while my husband and kids swim, not sure if I will get in though, because my swim suit might not fit with my big belly. Lots of air conditioning in the house and car.

central air - thank God for that! I too go to places with A/C :haha: if i go out which in the Southern USA is pretty much everywhere. :thumbup: I have A/C in the car. At home i eat lots and lots of cold watermelon fresh from the fridge, eat lots of other refrigerated fruit, popsicles, drinks with ice, etc. I have managed so far. I also wet my hair if i am really really hot and run around the house half naked :lol: :D

I'm from mississippi! i only go out when i totally have to and while at home i only wear a sun dress. . . blind's closed ac turned up to the max! today it was 99 but with the humidity it felt like 103:hugs:

you girls are still so lucky, lol! when i checked the temp after work yesterday, we had a temp of 115!!!! that is around 47/48 celcius! oh the joy of living in the middle east, we are expecting it to get much hotter too. so i just stay indoors to cope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->