Ughhh... Hate the weight gain... How are you ladies doing with it??

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
I've gained 28 lbs and I'm 31 weeks tomorrow (measuring 32 to though.) how are you girls controlling your weight gain? I found a couple of weeks ago I couldn't eat anything and now I just want to eat all day lol. I've even been working out and I'm still whale-like haha!! Darn...

I have worked out consistently...lifting weights and cardio....

I am at a 43 lb gain at 39.5 weeks... Every week I have gained something... My goal was not more than 35 lbs. My doc has been fine all along since I have worked out which has kept my blood pressure at 114/64 and no other issues at 42 years old. So I finally let go of that 35 lb goal...

I feel like a massive whale...my butt and thighs have really packed it on this last month even with the squats and lunges....

I just know I will have some work to do afterwards....

This baby boy is worth my massive body and BOOBS right now....I swear each one weighs 10 lbs alone...I went from C to EE!

At 37 weeks I've gained 10.6 pounds. I eat what i want though so I think I've just gotten lucky with not gaining a lot.

I've gained almost 20lb now and can honestly say it's messing with me. I was quite toned and so fit, but almost as soon as I fell pregnant, I haven't been able to exercise (nausea, vomiting, dizziness etc) or eat properly. I'm averaging 2-3lb gain a week and surprisingly stabalised this week, more than likely because my morning sickness has returned. I think my boobs are most of it going from a B to an E, lol.

Im about 35lbs at the moment I would like baby to come now so I can work on lossing it as I could not stand any more weight gain. I have to eat the instant I am hungry.. I have found its a different type of hungry to

I am 9 to 9.5 kilos. Don't look too fat and fit into UK 14 (and even bought a size 12 petite stretchy dress). Going to a wedding today in non pregnancy size 14 clothes :)

ive put on 4st but honestly dont really think about it.

Got loads of time when babies here to slowly loose the weight.

I have no idea how much Iv gained but I'm starting to feel enormous but I'm always hungry :( xxx

At 27 weeks I've gained 18 lbs. I was aiming for 25 lbs but at this rate I won't make it. I'm still fitting in my old jeans and skirts, combined with a bump band, but even the maternity tops I bought a few weeks back are getting tight. I've gone from an A to a C and I may bust out of that yet.

I'm at 40 pounds with 27 days to go. My goal was to stay under 45 pounds. Fingers crossed!! I feel huge!

I have gained around 32 lbs, I have carried on with my Pilates all the way through & also walk my dogs twice a day. I do not overeat and get full up so quickly, so I guess my body is just gaining the weight it needs to. I was 9st to begin with and 5ft5. I think as long as your not eating lots of junk food then try not to dwell on the weight gain & think about meeting your baby at the end.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one haha!! I was just confused because I work out and eat well. I've been making sure I get enough water which has always been an issue for me. Seeing as some of you ladies have been doing the same and still gaining weight, I don't feel so bad lol. I know my little Ambriella will be here soon... Then I'll just drop the weight like I did with my first (hopefully) lol.

19lbs at 34 weeks.

Shouldn't be much more than that at the end (no more than 28lb is my limit), I'm actually really happy with my gain. It's in the healthy range and will be very easy to loose quickly after baby.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one haha!! I was just confused because I work out and eat well. I've been making sure I get enough water which has always been an issue for me. Seeing as some of you ladies have been doing the same and still gaining weight, I don't feel so bad lol. I know my little Ambriella will be here soon... Then I'll just drop the weight like I did with my first (hopefully) lol.

I'm the same. My ob said - imagine how much you'd gain if you weren't cautious and exercising....I gained 60 pounds with each of my previous pregnancies, so 40 lbs is far better!!!

I've lost a stone since finding out I was pregnant (I was/still am over weight, though I don't look it!) and baby is growing just fine (very fine in fact! 2/3 weeks ahead!)

So once baby is here I'll probably be at least 2 stone down on my pre-pregnancy weight :happydance:

I've lost a stone since finding out I was pregnant (I was/still am over weight, though I don't look it!) and baby is growing just fine (very fine in fact! 2/3 weeks ahead!)

So once baby is here I'll probably be at least 2 stone down on my pre-pregnancy weight :happydance:

Yes, don't worry and just be healthy....the workouts help until the end for sure just coping with the changes. I always feel better after a workout even now at 40 weeks.

I did turbofire and pump, plus other lifting through 2nd trimester...pretty hard workouts and 3rd still going strong and just reduced my lifting.

I think your body does what your body does...and I stopped worry about it.

I have lost weight before and can do it again...you can too. Sounds like you live an active lifestyle.

I started out at 155, now im 189 so 34lbs and im 35 weeks. Problem is Im 5foot lol so 189 is looking HUGE on me. I figure that 9 months to put it on and then 9 months to take it off. I eat whatever I want because if i dont i throw it back up, i get dizzy if i dont eat enough and ive had too many problems to do much more then a short walk. Somedays I just remember I use to run 5k EVERYDAY lol Im not worried.. im pregnant, babys are worth all the weight in the world. until i gain too much and a doctor says something im not worried i feel healthy and i was healthy ill get back on track when im not carrying a moving watermelon in my uterus lol

I'm at 21lbs at 27 weeks. I'm trying to stay around 35lbs. I gained about 45 with my son and wad back down to 105 in no time, I hope that's how this one works as well lol. I'm also to the point when I'm constantly hungry! I've been walking lately and that's the only exercise my Dr will allow me to do. I've been craving sweets this pregnancy which is not like me so it's really hard to keep the weight down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->