Ughhh... Hate the weight gain... How are you ladies doing with it??

Yeah I mean I gained 60 with my first so yes, this is better haha!! I was doing pretty good until these past two weeks. I didn't gain anything for a month and then BAM! two weeks and I gain 6 pounds haha!

I know how you feel too! I have gained 20 pounds or so by now, and am more hungry than I was before. I do not like big, but I can see my body has become more flabby with no muscle definition like before. Looks like a "mommy" body, which is not easy to get used to but I am counting on losing it by being busy with new baby and working out as soon as I can after birth. It is more of a patience and acceptance game at this point.

Yeah I mean I gained 60 with my first so yes, this is better haha!! I was doing pretty good until these past two weeks. I didn't gain anything for a month and then BAM! two weeks and I gain 6 pounds haha!

I gained 10 lbs at one of my two week appts and couldn't believe it! I think that was when I was around 35 or 36 weeks.

Now at weekly appts, I go up 1 - 2 consistently...

I'm at 21lbs at 27 weeks. I'm trying to stay around 35lbs. I gained about 45 with my son and wad back down to 105 in no time, I hope that's how this one works as well lol. I'm also to the point when I'm constantly hungry! I've been walking lately and that's the only exercise my Dr will allow me to do. I've been craving sweets this pregnancy which is not like me so it's really hard to keep the weight down!

Any tips that got you back down to 105 so quickly? I am sure everyone would appreciate your experience?

Woah!! 10 lbs!! I'm definitely going to step up my game and see if I can try to keep it a little more constant now. I was doing fine until these past two weeks when I stopped working out for the long weekend and then ate shit lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->