Ughhhhhhhhhhhh I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN GODDAMN IT

Willow87

Reaction score
I will be 40 weeks on wed and I'm just soooo tired of nothing happening. I have had NO show NO nothing. I wouldn't mind so much since this pregnancy has been good to me but if I go over then I can't give birth at the birthing centre. I will have to be strapped down in the bloody hospital being monitored!!!

I have fiddled with my nipples, I have bounced on my ball, I have taken walks, I'd have sex but my husband is shying away from me! :cry:

to be fair I have only just started getting more active :blush:

But like what the hell man I haven't even experienced BH..

I'd not worry about it just yet. I had no signs whatsoever with my daughter, had an attempted sweep at 40+2 but midwife couldn't reach my cervix so wasn't able to do anything, but I went into labour 3 days later, starting with a bloody show out of nowhere when I woke up in the morning!

Good luck, hope it happens soon x

Hugs! That's how it was with my first, nothing to tell me labor was coming. Sometimes baby is just content and doesn't know it's time to be here. I had to be induced at 41 weeks, opefully it doesn't work that way for you

With my son I had NO signs, NO BH, NO show, Nothing, I had resignef myself that I would go 2 weeks over and need inducing, Well out of nowhere at 39+5 my water broke and I had my son the next day! It really took me by surprise! I had had sex the night before and had a few pains after, So if you can try and pounce on your hubby lol..I know it's frustrating waiting, I am nearly 37 weeks and I am FED UP already, have had my show already and am getting cramps daily, This pregnancy is sooo different and I still don't think all these signs mean much :-(...The last few weeks suck!! Hope something happens for you soon!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->