uh oh!!

libbymarks198

Reaction score
as i type this i am a bit drunk haha... would be okay if i wasnt on the tww... i o'd today i think... what was i thinking!! i feel so bad now i want to cry :( will it be okay?

not looking ford to the hangover in the morning

I wouldn't worry about it hun, loads and loads of babies must be conceived as a result of a encounter while more than a little bit drunk!

Good luck :hugs:

like tigerlilly says dont worry about it at least 3 of my 5 sons we conceived as a result of a drunken nite(all planned btw,it just so happened they were conceived on them nites lol)when i was ttc my youngest i had gone out to a party on the sat and got extremely drunk then when my af didnt show the following week i did a test which was +(i felt so guilty)but he is a perfectly heathly little boy....so dont worry xx

I worked in a club called Vodka Revolutions, and as you may have guessed working there I had few sober nights. And I was working there when I found out I was preggas at 3 months gone!

Lily turned out to be as healthy as the night is dark. :)

Me too, I think my little one was concieved around the time of new year celebration in 2005 and me and DH had quite a lot of merry times in this period! Our DS is perfectly healthy and I agree with the other ladies who have posted I bet oodles of babies have been concieved during drunken fumbles. Although I understand how anxious you are about this.....AF is due from 5th June (a little irregular and varies by a few days!) and I have a major surprise party on the 5th and we go on holiday for a week on the 7th so am in a bit of a dilema myself with regards my alcohol intake...... I plan to hpt on 5th and if - enjoy my party and my holiday with alcohol if the flow takes me and just take things as they come! Although my DH is 40 on 9th June whilst we are away my exception is doing a hpt that am if no AF think it would be lovely to get our BFP on his birthday!

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks everyone!! i did some research this morning and it said in the first few weeks the baby gets nothing from the mother anyway they get it all form the sac, and if i am pregannt the baby would not of even implanted yet so there is nothing to worry about, i dont think i was as drunk as i thought because i feel fine today....

thanks everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->