Uhm, what did I just pull out of myself? (TMI Pics) * Positive Update! *

LittleBunnie

Trying for #1
Reaction score
So, I got up to check my cervical mucous as well as position and this comes out?.. I have not had any actual discharge, I kind of had to 'fish' it out if you know what I mean?

https://i43.tinypic.com/witvgp.jpg

It's like clumpy too (almost cottage cheese like texture), No odor though and no other syptoms of infection (burning when urinating/itchiness etc.). :cry: I really hope I'm not getting some type of infection. Going to tell hubby when he wakes up to make an appointment to get it checked out.

:cry: I'm sorry ladies but it really freaks me out because I am super clean about my vag, and ever since we started TTC 17 months ago, instead of washing/peeing immediately after sex I kind of just lay there for a bit, or fall asleep with his semen inside of me. I almost feel like I caused this and so close to my O date too. :nope:

Anyone else had something like this happen to them?

I had the exact Same thing a cycle or too ago never had anything like it before, I didn't have a infection, but the cycle after my cm went back to normal, hope this helps in some way.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks sweetie! This gives me some kind of hope. :hugs: I really hope it is not an infection. Hubby and I have halted BDing until we figure out whats going on.

I can actually feel twinges on my right side, I think it's ovulation, but I've also had a few cysts on that side so I'm going to ask to get checked out.

I have this discharge all the time. Discharge can change. Sometimes mine is very thin, other times it's clumpy/creamy/sticky... it's really varies. I don't think you've got an infection. As long as there isn't any unexplained bleeding or pain, burning, itchness or smelly discharge, and the discharge is white or clear, I'd say you're fine and have nothing to worry about. :)

Looks normal to me. Cm changes through the month and if you've never checked your cm you might never have seen it at this stage before. If you're not sore or itchy and it doesn't smell, I'd say its def normal x

Looks normal to me, I get that sometimes. I would call it creamy or sticky, depending on it's feel between my fingers.

As long as there is no smell or pain, I figure the range of "normal" is quite broad.

What they said above. I've seen it before and it's likely normal if you have no other symptoms. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Thank you so much ladies. :hugs: It started itching a tiny bit today but I'm not sure if that's the regrowth of my pubies. :blush: I went to my appointment today and the Dr was super nice! He prescribed me some Fluconazole, booked an appointment for me to get an ultrasound, and he referred me to OBGYN as well!

He was really nice and said they have a REALLY good fertility clinic here and we should be able to get a ton of work done. :hugs:

Thank you! :) No more anti-bacterial soap on my lady parts, no matter how dirty I feel. Lol.

Yeah, regular, unscented plain soap is best (according to my doc...soaps were contributing to my recurrent UTIs).

Glad you're on the mend!

Thank you Pro! May I ask what kind of soap you use? I'm not sure what to use down there to clean and if I don't use something I still feel dirty?

LittleBunnie- I was having the same problem and my sister suggested I use Summers Eve. I've been using it for a few months now and I LOVE it! I definitely recommend you give it a try. They have scented, unscented and sensitive kinds.

Thank you doll! :hugs: I have tried this before and I did like it but I stopped using it after I ran out of the bottle I had. Lol. :) I used the 'unscented' one, it was in a white/teal bottle?

Summer's Eve can still result in irritation and throw off pH if you're really sensitive.

I just use plain Dove unscented sensitive skin soap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->