UK - Bugaboo notice, please read if you have one

MrsHippo

Reaction score
Mothercare posted this on their facebook page not long ago so I thought I'd share it on here for anyone with one.

This is an important product information notice:

This notice affects customers with the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 with the specific serial numbers S/N 190101115300001 to S/N 1901051248002151. Customers are advised to remove their current carry handle from the pushchair / carrycot. Although No injuries have been reported, there may be a risk under certain conditions the carry handle connectors on specific may break, presenting a falling hazard.

To obtain a redesigned replacement carry handle please register here: www.bugaboo.com/carryhandle or for more help and advice contact Bugaboo directly on 0800 587 8265.

This action has been taken to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can you help us spread the word? Do you know anyone who may have the Bugaboo Cameleon 3? If you know anyone who this may affect please forward this message to them.

https://www.facebook.com/mothercareuk

Thanks for this. Hoping it doesn't affect me as I bought mine in london and then shipped to south africa. Trying to get a replacement handle will be interesting!

A quick message to say thanks for posting this: just finally got round to adding my serial number into the finder on the bugaboo website and it is indeed affected. They are sending me another handle (hopefully before LO arrives!).

Mannymoo, if yours is affected too, go to the bugaboo UK website here and add the serial number in https://www.bugaboo.com/cameleon3carryhandle-request They appear to be able to ship the replacement part anywhere in the world.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->