UK Bump buddy (MSN/Facebook). Due 10th of May.

OmiOmen

Mum of two
Reaction score
Hello, I am due on the 10th of May with my first baby and am looking for a bump buddy. I use Facebook a lot and would also keep in touch by MSN but I am useless with my mobile (I can not remember where is is half the time) so texting is not ideal.

I am 24 (25 in March) and got married just over 2 years ago and live with my husband (obviously) and our two Labradors and kitten in Derby. I have had 2 m/c's and had my 12 week scan 2 days ago and everything is going well so far. :thumbup:

I will join you, as I am due in May around 18-21 not confirmed yet. Scan next Friday, I am a bit older than you though ;) Not my first either, still interested? :winkwink:

Yes, defiantly. So how does this work? Do we swap addys/user-names? I was given a due date of the 15th but the scan showed at the 10th.

I will private message you my facebook name

I'll join you aswell if you want :)
I'm due 11th May and 19 in March :D

I will add you as well if you like, but I will feel like your mother! My eldest was 19 when she had her first.....she beat me by a few years mind as I was 17 ;)

I sent you my facebook name, I think I am easy to find.

Cool, we can coo over our babies together when they get here, then race to the first tooth mark together! :))

hi i'm due 8th may and been looking for a buddy but everyone else seems to be earlier in the yr i'm 19 (20 in feb) and i'm from lincolnshire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->