UK childcare voucher question

harley81

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have a 4.5 year old son who is currently in nursery and I am part of the busy bees voucher scheme. I will be going on mat leave at the end of this month and ds will be starting school in September, but I would love to remain part of the scheme for when the new baby needs to start nursery in April. Does anyone know if A it is possible to pause the scheme while I am on mat leave and B can I transfer the voucher s for the second child, or will I have to join that new scheme they’ve started? Any help is much appreciated as I’m very confused! :shrug::wacko:

I have no idea sorry. Hope you managed to find the answer.

<3

it’s computershare childcare vouchers i use and i don’t know if it’s the same with your scheme but with mine i can stop my salary sacrifice for up to 12 months :) and on the website i can just add another child and use the vouchers for whatever childcare provision i want to.

I managed to sort it out, my scheme is the same as yours and I have been able to pause payments while I&#8217;m on leave and I&#8217;ll add the new babe when he&#8217;s here. Thank you for the advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->