• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UK LADES...Those of you who haven't...join Emma's diary

i think bounty and emma's diary are nightmare more so when u suffer a loss.

i *touch wood* have not had a phonecall yet,i think only bounty have my number from (as another poster said) the HAWK taking it after dom was born. Emmas diary bags were tosh, full of leaflets and the bounty wasn't much better i think one pack was good (where you get free fairy samples and pampers nappy,sudocrem etc) but i think its disgraceful what they do - as for the lady with next directory, im sure what they have done there is illegal! :growlmad: and as for the hawks, i too think its disgusting, i was in bed after a csection, tired recovering and she was bugging me for everything,im grateful my OH was there to flap her off every few mins, but she still persisted, and as for the photos...which turn out really crap!!! - she said and i QUOTE:

'The hospital likes a photo of every child born here' to which my OH said 'Well i don't see where these photos are..why would they want a prissy picture? its not for them' She shut up then and went...'so can i take his photo?' OH: 'NO' :rofl:

She also pulled the curtain back throughout the day to ask about another mother who had gone out for a million smokes to ask where she was, my OH ended up biting her head off saying she was rude as my curtain was drawn for a reason (i was BFing) and that she should not disturb us again....didn't stop the bitch though (oopsy!)

there should be something you fill out before going to hospital when you have a clear mind before the whole birth thing gets you in a whirlwind where you can tick NO to pestering, i think its disgusting that they pounce on vulnerable women who sometimes are alone, overwhelmed and full of adrenaline, recovering and wanting to just soak up there LO's newborn time. Shame on them.

couldn't agree more on the bounty front they weren't allowed in premature unit or near premmie mums i would have went mental if one had come near me with DS. but i have heard articles from news reports and such that state how awful the bounty company and such is and how they make millions off of your information just disgusting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->