UK ladies... 2nd+ time Mums... Help?

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the same across the country but as its my second baby, I don't have an appt at 25 weeks but at 28 weeks instead. With my first baby I got my matB1 form at 25 weeks and needed to be handed in by the 26th week. Does anyone know how you go about getting it the second time around if we don't have a scheduled appt?

TIA :)

I texted my midwife and asked her if she could leave it at the GP surgery for me to pick up. So you could ask that (or wherever she holds her clinic if it's not at the surgery, as she'll be there every week anyway).
As it happened, she offered to post it to me instead if I wanted, so that's another option!

Ring her and ask if you would be able to pick it up from her x

My midwife is the same I don't have an appointment until 28 weeks but she said if I need it for work to call and she will leave it at reception at the surgery for me.

I called her after my 20 week scan to get it so I could get DHs paternity sorted.

X

I got given mine at my 20 week scan, I would ring and ask for a call back from the midwife and ask her to leave it at the surgery for you x

Can get it from 21 weeks here so I rang the midwifery team at my gp surgery and she will sort it for me or le hubs to pick up.

I have a 24 week appointment so presume ill get it then x

I just rang my midwife and picked it up. My work were fine to wait though, but DH works for the NHS and they wanted it sooner. Just ring, they will sort it out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->