Uk ladies baby monitor recommendations

familygirl30

Reaction score
Hi,I am wanting a video one,just confused on which one really,I have been looking at the Bt ones,can any one recommend any please

Hi im in aus and ive been looking at angel care movement monitor can come with vid if u want... asked on baby section and all the girls raved about it

Ive got the angel care movement one, used it for dd and it still works perfectly :) so will be using it for this baby x

Hi,thank u,I will have a look at this,I just don't want a mat with it as think I will get a bit paranoid,so a video one better for me

We're just going to get a basic one, haven't really chosen yet but there are some nice looking Motorola ones. We only have a 3 bed house so I don't think video's or movement monitors are really needed for us. TBH we'll probably only use the monitor if we're in the garden or when we go stay with other people - while we're in the house we'll be able to hear if baby needs us.

I can't vouch for the video bt ones but we have a bt monitor and I love it. It's got a great range so I'm
Confident I would hear baby even if I was down the road lol.
It's also got a light show and music and loads of other bits. I'm pleased we bought a bt one.

I think we are going for basic ones. Don't really want a monitor though - if we hear baby we will check on her. I think if we had a monitor we would it watching it rather than spending time with each other or the kids!

I am getting a Motorola mpb36 it has been given which awards and scored very highly. Cheapest price at mo is £120. Buying mine tomorrow :)

We are getting the Hush Baby Comfort Monitor - it has really good reviews and the screen size is pretty decent. You can get it at kiddicare for £89.99. It looks child friendly too!

Let us know which one you end up getting x

Thanks ladies,I've been looking at the summer range ones,just depends how much we can spend on one though as not cheap

We are getting the Hush Baby Comfort Monitor - it has really good reviews and the screen size is pretty decent. You can get it at kiddicare for £89.99. It looks child friendly too!

Let us know which one you end up getting x

Just seen this on kiddicare site and like the sound of this too!who wud hav thought b so hard to decide when so many out their!

Seriously - i bought a £29.99 monitor 10 years ago with my first baby and although I have a large house, we rarely used them after babies were out down to bed. The sound was always down as we relied on the light/sound display to alert us and we would leave doors slightly ajar if we needed to.
I am going to use a monitor for the first wee while this time as she will be sleeping in room furthest from living room and we are also likely to be in the garden a lot over the summer. Also I now have a cat so doors t the bedroom and nursery will be closed.

I gave my monitor to a friend who has misplaced it but if she can't find it I will just be buying a cheap 2nd hand monitor with no frills. My babies have slept through from 7-7 from 12 weeks so I usually stop using them around then & just rely on them for when the kids are feeling poorly or when we are in the garden.

Personally I can't see me spending over £30 on monitors.

We bought the Summer video monitor. It's amazing! Iam due baby no.6 and we have 3 camera's on the same monitor as I have a 2yr old and a 4yr old too. It helps if they cry out at night and you can have it constantly scanning around the rooms. You can have a max of 4 camera's on it. The quality is very high. You can talk back and it has room temp. Can't recommend it highly enough. Quite a few of my friends have got it since we have :) It is expensive but well worth the money and perfect if you think you'll be having more kids soon xxxx

We bought the Summer video monitor. It's amazing! Iam due baby no.6 and we have 3 camera's on the same monitor as I have a 2yr old and a 4yr old too. It helps if they cry out at night and you can have it constantly scanning around the rooms. You can have a max of 4 camera's on it. The quality is very high. You can talk back and it has room temp. Can't recommend it highly enough. Quite a few of my friends have got it since we have :) It is expensive but well worth the money and perfect if you think you'll be having more kids soon xxxx

This is one i have my eye on,so will go and look at it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->