• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uk thoughts on the name Benjamin??

Enasy

TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies, our baby is due in 7 weeks and right from the beginning we have wanted to call him Jack :happydance: when we were 20 weeks our beloved family pet passed away, he meant a great deal to my partner and was called Ben. We have since talked about naming baby Jack Benjamin. Only problem being is I don't hate the name Benjamin but I don't love it. It would mean the world to my partner, Ben helped him through some really hard times in his life and it would be an amazing final salute to him.

My partner has left the decision up to me, but I can't put my finger on why I can't decide. We have been talking about it so long now it almost already feels like it's his name, and hard to imagine it being anything else but why is it still on my mind.

What do you guys think of the name Jack Benjamin Foster????

I like it. If you don't hate it and it means that much to your OH then I'd use it. It won't get used that often anyway. If you don't have another name you love then go for it :)

I think Jack Benjamin sounds awesome together! You could go with other variations of Ben too - like:

Jack Bentley
Jack Benson

I like it! It sounds like a sweet tribute. And I like Benjamin more than Benedict and Bennett which are becoming more popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->