Ultra Scan Question!

Daddylong

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if someone can put me out of worry…

My wife and I have just had our first ultra scan at 13weeks, the baby was active and moving about, arching its head back and boucing around. But one thing my wife and I both noticed was the baby was moving its left arm allot, touching face and possibly sucking a thump or fingers. But the right arm on our little monkey was static, didn’t move at all, almost looking like the arm was stuck the babys side.

Is this a normal behaviour? I was thinking perhaps the baby was just leaning on the arm or wasn’t that active moving that arm on the day? We took away 6 different scan pictures and all where the same where the right arm remained by the baby’s side but the left arm was in different positions in each picture.

Does anyone else know if this is normal or has similar story’s where everything was fine? I just want to reassure my wife.

Kind Regards

dont worry hun it sounds perfectly normal :)

sometimes they bounce about/sometimes they hardly move at all - in fact when you go for your next scan your baby will be moving differently... it just happens to be where the pics have captured the particular movements at that time

if there had been any cause for concern it would've been picked up by the sonographer & they probably would've scheduled another scan a few days later to check :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->