ultrasound at 6 weeks 4 days

bbyno1

Reaction score
hi im new to this site :)
i have just found out im pregnant with my 1st baby so i went last week for the 1st scan where i found out i was 6 weeks 4 days. i have just uploaded the pic on to the computer could you please take a look and tell me what you think because it seems to look very developed for such an early stage compared to everyone else's so im abit confused.
thank you :)):thumbup:

oh yeah lol how do i upload because im clicking on insert image and its saying enter the url?

I think it comes up add image and ou just upload it you can click browse x

it wont let me because the file is 2 big :( the picture is up on medhelp its also a reallly good website for pregnancys etc if you would like to join x

Upload it to photobucket and then paste a link

I can see it in your avatar now! Congrats!

woah at long last lol :D thankyouu:)

wow it does look well developed!!! I had my early scan at 6 weeks and 4 days and im certain of my dates and mine was just a tiny circle in the womb! Sorry for asking, but are you really slim? I have a bit of a tummy so there is more tissue to go through but perhaps you dont have a lot so thats why it's clear?

looks really cool though! xxx :thumbup:

oh this thread has caught my eye, i have a scan tomorrow at 6weeks 4 days so should i expect to see less than ur pic lol.....dont want to be dissapointed, also was this an internal scan?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->