Ultrasound at 7 weeks

milo-chan

Reaction score
I just got back from my doctors appointment. From my own information I am about 7 and a half weeks pregnant and I was able to see the baby and heartbeat through an internal ultrasound. It was such an amazing experience. I was so worried that there wouldn't be a baby that I welled up when I saw my baby for the first time.

The doctor has asked me to come back in 2 weeks so she can give me a better idea of my estimated due date.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 31
Awww congrats hun!!!! I'm glad you posted cause on September 7 i will be going in for my first scan and i'll be exactly 7 weeks, so its nice to see what my little bean will look like!!! I'm kinda nervous too!!! hehe

Yeah, I love scans, thanks for posting pics

Awww congrats hun!!!! I'm glad you posted cause on September 7 i will be going in for my first scan and i'll be exactly 7 weeks, so its nice to see what my little bean will look like!!! I'm kinda nervous too!!! hehe

So jealous of you... I want the scan people to listen to my doctor and just do the darn scan:growlmad:

i am so jealous! i wont be getting a scan for what seems like forever- the military insurance only technically covers one- at 20 weeks- and that seems too long to wait!

i am so jealous! i wont be getting a scan for what seems like forever- the military insurance only technically covers one- at 20 weeks- and that seems too long to wait!

I am really lucky because in Japan they seem to do an ultrasound at nearly every appointment. I have had 3 all up so far. The first two the baby was too small to see anything but got to see how big the gestational sac can grow in a couple of weeks.

I would hate having to wait :(

Congratulations!! It is a magical sight isn't it!!!

Hope the remainder of your pregnancy is happy and healthy!!

Love Kristen xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

https://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/tickers/brla9733727u1gpu.png

Congrats! Seeing that little bean and the heartbeat is so reassuring.

How nice to have an early scan in japan,I have to wait untill 12 weeks in uk.london only another 5 and half weeks for me lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->