• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ultrasound measurements?

FTMtojunior23

Reaction score
Okay so at how many weeks do you only see a gestational sac? Not an embryo or a yolk sac just the sac? Mine measured 1.12cm. Is this the measurment from lmp or from conception I'm so confused.

The gestational sac appears at 4 weeks and grows 1mm a day and the yolk sac appears during the 5th week. So I'd guess you're 4-5 weeks pregnant.

At 5+2 my gestational sac was 6mm and my yolk sac 2.3mm

Do you mean mm rather than cm? Do you know roughly how far along you should be?

x

The gestational sac appears at 4 weeks and grows 1mm a day and the yolk sac appears during the 5th week. So I'd guess you're 4-5 weeks pregnant.

x

No it says 1.12cm but I'm guessing I'm supposed to convert that but idk how that works and yes I'm actally 34 weeks lol but I made a book of my sons very first ultrasound, it was on a disc and I printed out all the images and I want to add in all the details but I don't know doctor lingo lol it just said on june 29 there was a gestational sac with a tiny amount of fluid measuring 1.12cm.

Ohhh haha! I'm not sure then, maybe we're in different countries and they use different measurements?

All mine from my early scans were in mm and ml.
Strange!

x

No it says 1.12cm but I'm guessing I'm supposed to convert that but idk how that works and yes I'm actally 34 weeks lol but I made a book of my sons very first ultrasound, it was on a disc and I printed out all the images and I want to add in all the details but I don't know doctor lingo lol it just said on june 29 there was a gestational sac with a tiny amount of fluid measuring 1.12cm.

Lol, primary school maths!! There's 10 mm in 1 cm so just move the decimal point one place. Making it 11.2mm. Alternatively go to Google and type cm to mm and it will give you a calculator, which works for pretty much every measurement going.

Gestational sac first appears at 4 weeks and grows a mm a day. So that means 11mm is 11 days more than 4 weeks, which is 5 weeks and 4 days.

[QUOTEmakeesse;31269733]

Thanks so much that makes sense and is that 5 weeks from lmp or conception?

x

Lol, primary school maths!! There's 10 mm in 1 cm so just move the decimal point one place. Making it 11.2mm. Alternatively go to Google and type cm to mm and it will give you a calculator, which works for pretty much every measurement going.

Gestational sac first appears at 4 weeks and grows a mm a day. So that means 11mm is 11 days more than 4 weeks, which is 5 weeks and 4 days.[/QUOTE]
Omg that makes so much sense thank you so much.....so is this 5 weeks from lmp or conception? ?

Celesse said:

Thanks so much that makes sense and is that 5 weeks from lmp or conception?

x

Gestational sac first appears at 4 weeks and grows a mm a day. So that means 11mm is 11 days more than 4 weeks, which is 5 weeks and 4 days.

Omg that makes so much sense thank you so much.....so is this 5 weeks from lmp or conception? ?

Fixed your post so the quotes read correctly^^

5 weeks and 4 days since LMP if your cycle is 28 days. 3 weeks and 4 days since ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->