• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ultrasound results after TTC 2 years

CanadianMoose

Reaction score
So a little background story on myself, at 15 years old I had to have surgery to remove cysts and my left tube and thought the left ovary as well. But the transvaginal ultrasound says different, apparently the left ovary is still there and the sizes are left ovary 5mm and right 12mm. I have been having multiple pain, bleeding and cramps now during all parts of my cycle and am waiting for a call for a GYN my clinic doc has sent me to.

The uturus looks healthy and good with no fiboriods or any issues so only thing giving me trouble seems to be the tubes or ovaries. I think the swelling from the right side might be due to my tube since they have had to remove my left side due to twisting and complications when I was 15. I guess what I'm asking is there any thing anyone knows of that would save it or be helpful knowledge? They also mentioned I have multiple follicles and the ovaries look healthy so maybe just need help fixing the tube or maybe insert in the egg for ovulation to skip the "tube" part?

Sorry youve had no replies on this CM :( Its not something I know anything about but just wondered if maybe your Drs would put you forward as a good candidate for ivf as its been so long? You will probably get better answers on a site dedicated to helping ladies ltttc. Is there a system where they flush the good tube? See Im not very helpful, GL :)

Naw it's nice to have anyone replying regardless, and those are good ideas!

Now I'm showing symptoms of either an enlarged ovary that may need to be removed or ovarian cancer. Great choices! I've given up hope now...

I'm sorry I have no experience of this but sorry you are you g through it and I pray its not cancer

I wish there was a proper forum for this type of feeling, or this sense of despair and hopelessness. I can't get proper help because I'm in mid process of immigration and no one really wants to cover or help me unless I "be American and pester and be annoying persistent." It's going to cost us so much money and already has cost us alot just to get the answers we have now (which is pretty much shit, or nothing) and it's just scratching the surface of what is going on with me. It's been over 10 years since my surgery as a kid and my neglectful parents didn't even know which hospital they took me too, the paperwork or "bills" describing what had to be done. so literally no one knows what was done to me at 15..fantastic.

then there's the stress of the fact that my husband is saying "don't be so fatalistic! you don't even know how bad or what needs to be done yet." however, when I tell him the options of surgery are probably necessary he talks about the worry of money and having to pay for it, even though he knows the symptoms I'm having and how this could add up to worse than having to have my ovaries and any chance of kids removed...like it's not that bad.

I guess I never thought I would ever get this low...I knew it was possible and I tried to prepare for it...I still am...but when the reality hits you in the face, I just don't know how to handle it anymore or how to move on and actually try and get up and just simply live. I've delt with depression with my ex I know how it works and how it consumes, and I don't want to go there again...especially since I have a great love and life here now...but to think that might forever be tragically changed or ended early..I don't know where those women find the strength, but I wish I knew or they would share...I want to follow suit with my heart, I know I need to.

Sorry for the post, I needed to type this out because I think my husband has enough to deal with and I want to save him some restless nights....I know I don't sleep anymore.

I wish there was a proper forum for this type of feeling, or this sense of despair and hopelessness. I can't get proper help because I'm in mid process of immigration and no one really wants to cover or help me unless I "be American and pester and be annoying persistent." It's going to cost us so much money and already has cost us alot just to get the answers we have now (which is pretty much shit, or nothing) and it's just scratching the surface of what is going on with me. It's been over 10 years since my surgery as a kid and my neglectful parents didn't even know which hospital they took me too, the paperwork or "bills" describing what had to be done. so literally no one knows what was done to me at 15..fantastic.

then there's the stress of the fact that my husband is saying "don't be so fatalistic! you don't even know how bad or what needs to be done yet." however, when I tell him the options of surgery are probably necessary he talks about the worry of money and having to pay for it, even though he knows the symptoms I'm having and how this could add up to worse than having to have my ovaries and any chance of kids removed...like it's not that bad.

I guess I never thought I would ever get this low...I knew it was possible and I tried to prepare for it...I still am...but when the reality hits you in the face, I just don't know how to handle it anymore or how to move on and actually try and get up and just simply live. I've delt with depression with my ex I know how it works and how it consumes, and I don't want to go there again...especially since I have a great love and life here now...but to think that might forever be tragically changed or ended early..I don't know where those women find the strength, but I wish I knew or they would share...I want to follow suit with my heart, I know I need to.

Sorry for the post, I needed to type this out because I think my husband has enough to deal with and I want to save him some restless nights....I know I don't sleep anymore.

What a nightmare:( I am from the UK so I do not understand the US health system so just bare with me ok:). When will you find out whether it is an enlarged ovary or something else? Do you have to pay more money to get these results? what if you dont have the money, are people left to just get on with it! Will a Dr be getting back to you with conclusions or further tests?

What a mess that you cannot find out what procedures were done to you at 15, do you think your parents know what hospital it was but maybe they didnt pay the bill so dont want the hospital opening up a claim against them for the money if you were to bring it to the hospitals attention.

No1, get you healthy physically and mentally, No2 cross the baby bridge after that, your DH wants you not your womb ok:)

it's not the US health system I'm dealing with...it's the Canadian one. They have a tough time dealing with people who don't have insurance or the OHIP card due to the fact that everyone helps pay for things. They would not deny me care if it was critical I get it and we couldn't pay...but to get someone to see me like a GYN or a Dr. for an appointment or reference or anything is such a fricken pain. to get anything isn't "more money" it's more like "we can only take it in cash" so if we have to pay 300 CND for a test it's in cash(exact cash too) to the people which can be a pain to do.

As for the medical records no it's not my parents haven't paid it off or anything they literally don't remember because they haven't really cared about me or keeping records of things like that because they never want to go to hospitals or anything like that. I've always been the mistake they had to cover for (10 years younger than my brother) and they just didn't ever care to plan or prepare anything for me.

Bah I've called around and asked so I'll get answers hopefully but I guess it doesn't really matter at this point. I have to start from scratch all over again, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to get everything done to see where I'm at now.

now just when I'm suppose to see the GYN I get a bad UTI....my luck I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->