Ultrasound today...so nervous.

Googiepie

Reaction score
My first/nuchal ultrasound is today. I'm so nervous. I keep thinking of all the things that could go wrong. With my daughter, I had a few ultrasounds starting at 7 weeks so I was always reassured. I'm driving myself crazy.
On top of this, my babysitter cancelled and now I have no choice but to take my daughter with me. :wacko: wish me luck!!

Thanks guys! :thumbup: it went well. I'll get the results soon but seen baby, baby is measuring right on time and saw the little heartbeat. :cloud9:

Congrats!! Daunting isn't it! Hope they were ok with you taking DD, my hospital is really strict on a no kids policy, also having to find childcare xx

Congrats!! Daunting isn't it! Hope they were ok with you taking DD, my hospital is really strict on a no kids policy, also having to find childcare xx

I called them before I went in and they said as long as she can sit by herself and won't need me to hold her then that's okay. I was really nervous because my LO will not sit in the stroller for more then a few minutes unless it's moving lol. She did really good though, I brought some toys and snacks, I didn't give them to her till we were in the room so the toys keep her focus longer lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->