• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

ultrasound today!

kno

Reaction score
So im 5 weeks pregnant according to my lmp. Last night i had some cramping without bleeding but my nurse advised me to go to the er. They checked my levels they went from 102 to 255 in 2 days so thats good. Now they want me to get an ultrasound. Im here at the doctors now!. Im so worried they are going to tell me its ectopic or not good. Hubny is in the field rigjt now so its just me! Please keep your fingers crossed and say a pray for baby bean and me!! I know you cant see much on an ultrasound at 5 weeks but prayong for good news!!

Fx'ed for you! I had spotting at what I thought was 8 weeks. But I O'ed later than usual & was only 5+1. They couldn't see a fetal pole, but they saw a yolk sac. Please know beforehand this is normal! (As this is my first, I had no idea and when they said they couldn't see an actual baby yet - I freaked!!) :) I found a website I'll attach that let's you know what's "normal" for first tri-mester ultrasounds.

https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html#top

Hope all goes well :)

I dont get the results back until next week. They way they do it is the sonographers cant say anything about anything and lets your obgyn go over it with u. But since its the weekend it wont be until atleast monday my question is if i didnt get a positive on friday or saturday ( period due friday) but got a very very faint line monday, got it confirmed tuesday and levels were 102 now friday at 3am levels weere 254 could it be possible i didnt inplant until sunday? How far along would that make me? Like 3 weeks pregnant!?

Hey hun, are you being seen on base there? Hope all goes well, your literally just down the street, tee hee ;)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you will have good news after the weekend. I would have thought that your numbers going up is a good sign, but I'm no expert.

Hey hun, are you being seen on base there? Hope all goes well, your literally just down the street, tee hee ;)

Hi alaskanwhitec!! Yes i am being seen on posT. They called me back they couldnt see a baby said it was extremely early. But i go back in monday for quant checks i guess. Im keeping my fingers crossed baby bean is just having a house warming party in there for the next nine months :)

Hope all is well! Remember, cramping totally normal pregnancy.

I dont get the results back until next week. They way they do it is the sonographers cant say anything about anything and lets your obgyn go over it with u. But since its the weekend it wont be until atleast monday my question is if i didnt get a positive on friday or saturday ( period due friday) but got a very very faint line monday, got it confirmed tuesday and levels were 102 now friday at 3am levels weere 254 could it be possible i didnt inplant until sunday? How far along would that make me? Like 3 weeks pregnant!?

I don't quite get it - did they already give you an ultrasound? Generally they won't see anything at all on an ultrasound unless your HCG levels are somewhere between 1200-1800. At only 254 they wouldn't see anything yet! But it sounds like your numbers are doubling nicely :thumbup:
I would guess that you're around 4 weeks or 4 and a bit weeks pregnant? Congrats!!!! :hugs:

Cramping is super common that early on... The fact they give you an ultrasound prior to HCG rising above 1500 baffles me. They wouldnt even see the gestation sac at that point.

I don't quite get it - did they already give you an ultrasound? Generally they won't see anything at all on an ultrasound unless your HCG levels are somewhere between 1200-1800. At only 254 they wouldn't see anything yet! But it sounds like your numbers are doubling nicely :thumbup:
I would guess that you're around 4 weeks or 4 and a bit weeks pregnant? Congrats!!!! :hugs:

They gave me one today because I was in the er last night with cramping. They wanted to make sure it wasn't ectopic.. I go back in Monday to do another hcg check to make sure they double again... I hope my levels aren't low and they get higher soon!

Just wantes to say good luck and keep us updated- I'm in the same boat at the moment... I haven't had an u/s but our numberss are about the same. Gah those damn numbers make me crazy.

Just wantes to say good luck and keep us updated- I'm in the same boat at the moment... I haven't had an u/s but our numberss are about the same. Gah those damn numbers make me crazy.

thank you and good luck to you as well :) everything I read is its all about them doubling so a low number shouldn't matter but still makes me worried especially because its just me right now since hubby is away for training and we have little communication :( but I will update on Monday about my levels :)

Hey girl, your not alone in this, we are here for you. Praying for a H & H 9 months....Let us know how things progress..

I wouldn't worry too much! You might not be as far along as you thought, plus cramps are extremely common! No bleeding is a great sign, you should be fine :)

Yes deffanitelty update when you can :) I couldn't even imagine not having my husband here with me. You must be a strong lady ;)

Yes deffanitelty update when you can :) I couldn't even imagine not having my husband here with me. You must be a strong lady ;)

Thank you :) we went through a 10 month deployment last yr so im use to him being gone its just this is a new thing for us and its hard not having here but he will be here next week and hes super excited :) thank u all so much for the support!

Got my levels again and it rose to a littlw over 1100 which they said is good :) she said to come in monday for an ultrasound. I may not be as far along as thought... :) finrrs crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hds13
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->