Ultrasound today!

SaraVO

Reaction score
Fifteen weeks and four days. I'm like a kid counting down to Christmas. And since finding this forum I'm starting to think maybe I could know a gender today for sure... I'm tired of buying plain white onesies. How many of you got to find out at fifteen almost sixteen weeks? And I think I might cry if they can't tell which would be embarrassing. Getting really excited and crazy nervous!!! oh and also want cucumber and ranch for breakfast. And maybe some chili...

Just try not to get too excited to avoid disappointment, although 2 days shouldn't make much difference and they should be able to tell! Although we had a scan at 16 weeks exactly and we chose not to find out. The sonographer said she couldn't tell anyway because the baby's legs were crossed lol. Hope you get to find out its hard just buying whites and creams haha!

I have a perfect picture of a spine and back. She tried but he/she.wasn't going to share every movement made it more impossible. But she said I could go back in a week or two. My weight loss isn't good but aside from that I'm doing good. Nice to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->