Ultrasound Tomorrow

amc90

Reaction score
I have an ultrasound on Tuesday and I am so nervous. I don't know why I keep expecting the worst but I'm so scared that they're going to tell me there's no heartbeat. I think I'm 7w1 day now. Last they checked my hcg was > 24,000 at 5w5. Just worried :nope:

I completely understand. I should have a scan in the next week to 10 days too. Hope all goes well tomorrow!

Good luck and fingers crossed everything is happy and healthy :)

Good luck! I was terrified of my first scan today and everything turned out perfect. I'm sure yours will be just fine! :hugs:

Aww don't be try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy, although I completely understand, I hope you get to see that lil bub with a beautiful heartbeat tomorrow! I'm scheduled for a scan on the 11th and I'll still be in my 5th week so I'm a little nervous that the scan will only make me more paranoid, but I trust God has everything in his hands and all will go anyhow according to his will. Keep us updated how it goes I'm excited for you!

Any update yet? How did it go?

Everything went perfect. Measuring right on time and heart rate was 160 <3

Everything went perfect. Measuring right on time and heart rate was 160 <3

:happydance:Yayy congratulations I love this great news!!! See all was ok stay +++ enjoy your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->