Umbilical Cord

MummyJade

Mum
Reaction score
Hey

Just wondering if you can help me out.
I was thinking just now about the umbilical cord and wondered how long does it take to fall off?? cos they freak me out and I dont like the thought of my daughter having it poking out her belly button!! as belly buttons are bad enough!! I dont want to have to touch it or anything! Silly i know!!

xx

I think it takes a couple of weeks for them to disappear completely. You will have to touch it though, coz you have to keep that area clean!

I see i'm not the only one who doesn't like belly buttons then! lol!

I don't mind belly buttons, it's just when the cord goes all black and crusty that I get a bit squeamish!

i think it takes about a week for it to fall off or just over and u av to clean it and that until that happens. im a little nervous bout this but it got to be done and a week aint that long. xx

Im more scared about touching it when it actually falls off than having to touch it to clean it when its still attatched!

yuk makes me feel funn just thinking about it too!

I think it lasts 7-10 days. Hannah's fell off into her clothing, luckily DH was the one changing the diaper (not that he seemed to mind touching it :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->