• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

umbilical hernia. anyone deal with these?

Jess19

Reaction score
Im thinking i might have an umbilical hernia.
I have been seen at my drs for pain around my belly button. The dr looked and mentioned a hernia but since there was nothing popping out she said it was probably just a pulled muscle.
Well its not any better over a month later :(
Also i have said to DH a while back that I thought it was weird that my belly button is popped out with this pregnancy and it never happened with my other two.
So im thinking that it might be a hernia :( it hurts SO bad

My hernia popped out just above my belly button, it wasn't my actual belly button, and it never hurt until it popped. I did wind up having to get it repaired, the surgery was fast and simple and i haven't had any problems since. Good luck!

Thanks
i just got back from the drs, i do have one :( it hurts so bad. And i guess there's nothing they can do. Just hsve to wait a few months after and see what happens.
Also had my cervix checked, which i guess is extremely posterior :( it took a 2nd nurse/midwife to finally find it and its thick and tightly closed. Although baby is head down shes not going engage so ill never start to dilate :(
Im not happy at all :( I have to deal with this pain, probably all the way up until my c section date because i have no chance of dilating and having labor start early. No chance of a Halloween baby. Unless by some Devine intervention my water breaks (doubt it will )
Im going to be that miserable cranky pregnant lady these last 2 weeks :( I wont even be able to makw it more than 2 blocks trick or treating with the kids

I didn't even realize it was you Jess until just now! I'm sorry baby isn't cooperating for you. You never know though, I'm sure stranger things have happened. I've been worried about halloween too. My SPD is so bad i don't know how I'm going to walk around all evening.

What's the plan for the hernia? Will they have to do a repair for it?

:hugs: thanks
She said that ill just havw to wait and see until after the baby. It might just go away on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->