Ummmm ......

Hawke

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted this already but if not its definitely worth a read.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Kirby-spends-time-250-baby-doll-daughter.html

Have whatever hobby you like it doesn't hurt anyone.. But don't claim benefits and use the money to buy a cot, pram, regular nappies and god knows what else when there's real mums out there with real kids who could use those benefits for good use!

I feel sorry for her real daughter, some of the comments that the mother made regarding her feelings for the fake baby being stronger than the ones she had when her daughter was born disturbed me, and the fact that she is getting another one to keep the boy company is just mental!

I don't have a problem with it - granted, it's slightly weird but it's her hobby.

But I DO NOT approve of her claiming benefits. She obviously doesn't need them that desperately if she can afford 2 dolls at £250 each, plus clothes etc!

Thats just plain weird! I'm all for people having hobbies but its gone too far when your neglecting the emotional need of your "real" daughter.

I don't have a problem with it - granted, it's slightly weird but it's her hobby.

But I DO NOT approve of her claiming benefits. She obviously doesn't need them that desperately if she can afford 2 dolls at £250 each, plus clothes etc!

well said! i dont work, but if i had 250 to waste (not likely) it sure as bloody hell wouldn't go on a fucking doll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->