Unbelievable!!

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
I'm in shock!! We've been trying for years and were just a couple of weeks away from our first IVF consultation and i got my BFP on wednesday. I'm not even sure what compelled me to test because i never suspected it could happen naturally. However, i'm completely baffled by my dates. The first date of my last period was 18th april and i think my fertile day was around 4th may, based on a 31 day cycle. my ticker says nearly five weeks but the clearblue digital says 2-3 weeks pregnant. I really didn't expect it to happen this month so i haven't been taking much notice of my dates. oooops!! :help::shy:

https://bd.lilypie.com/IJibp1/.png

Woooo!! Congrats!
If the clearblue says 2-3 weeks from conception, then that's bang on for 4-5 weeks!
Congrats again xxxx

for some reason the clearblue goes from ovulation, rather than the dates from your last period which is what the rest of the world uses, so that would be just right!

congrats! :happydance:

Oooh we could be twins! I also had my last periods on the 18th April! My cycles were also 31 days! Buddies! :D

Most tickers start counting from last periods and that's also the "convention" for counting pregnancy weeks. Clearblue tries to calculate how "old" the baby actually is, that is since spermy met egg.

Let's wait for the dating scan to be sure! ;)

Thank you and congratulations!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::happydance:

https://bd.lilypie.com/IJibp1/.png

congrats!! they always say it happens when you least expect it

What great news! Congrats! You must be floating.

H and H nine months!

It all seems pretty surreal at the moment. We'd been trying for so long, i think i was really starting to believe we'd never get there, at least not without the help of IVF, but just in the nick of time we accomplished it all on our own! hehe. I'm ecstatic, overwhelmed, amazed but quite pensive. The days seem to be dragging and i just want them to whizz by so i can get to a safer point in my pregnancy. I wish you all the luck in the world trying for your BFP, take care and heaps of babydust to you!! :dust:

:happydance: Congrats.

DH and I tried for years too and I totally understand how exciting it is! Enjoy it! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->