uncommon boy names?

Two really unusual names that I really, really love but hubby just won't budge on them are Job (pronounced Joe-b) and Ezekiel (zeke for short!)

oh and Lief (pronounced Leaf)
Sorry edited to also add Joel (my sons name - can't believe I forgot that one! ooops!)

my sons name is Jesse, not 'unusual' but not common, never met anyone also called that or know anyone that knows anyone etc
and our name for mmc (which i just have a feeling wouldve been a boy) is Hiro :)

xx

boothh, I love Jesse, can't have it cos of the initial J, what with having a son beginning with J (all my brothers, children and nieces have names beginning with J or C, gets very confusing and trying to break the pattern!) and have a cousin called Jessie, but really do like it!

only annoying thing is people always assume he's a girl, i try and point out that jesse is the boy spelling and jessie is the girl but people dont take any notice, especially with him having alot of hair and big eyes and long eyelashes loads of people assume hes a girl even when hes sat there in obvious boy clothes and pram haha xx

Travis
Trent
Troy/Trey
Tyrone
Saber
Denzil
Cato (Kay-Toe)
Thein
Thane
Duran
Wentworth
Farist