Under-Wired Bras?

I've been wearing wired bras up until now but I've just bought some soft cup bras for the final tri. I would have done it before but I've gone up to a 40H so far and have struggled to find this size in a soft cup on the high street. I have now ordered off the internet and they arrived today... I'm going to try them out tomorrow... Along with the massive over the belly mommy pants that arrived with them... Sexy! :rofl:

I've been wearing wired bras up until now but I've just bought some soft cup bras for the final tri. I would have done it before but I've gone up to a 40H so far and have struggled to find this size in a soft cup on the high street. I have now ordered off the internet and they arrived today... I'm going to try them out tomorrow... Along with the massive over the belly mommy pants that arrived with them... Sexy! :rofl:

Me too, my ribcage has finally expanded so I've gone up two back sizes which means my cup size has come down so I can now just get into soft cups. Mine arrived this week, boy they sure are sexy!
Are you a bravissimo girl too then hun?

Me too, my ribcage has finally expanded so I've gone up two back sizes which means my cup size has come down so I can now just get into soft cups. Mine arrived this week, boy they sure are sexy!
Are you a bravissimo girl too then hun?

Tried mine out today - they're horrid & really itchy! Oh well, another of the joys of pregnancy!
Yep, normally bravissimo sort me' hammocks out- I went there to get my maternity bras and they said they didn't do any soft cups in 40H? Got these from 'Simply Yours'.
I am loving the Bridget Jones pants though, nearly come up to my armpits but sooooooo comfy! This may be my first and last child as DH will probably never come near me again!

Tried mine out today - they're horrid & really itchy! Oh well, another of the joys of pregnancy!
Yep, normally bravissimo sort me' hammocks out- I went there to get my maternity bras and they said they didn't do any soft cups in 40H? Got these from 'Simply Yours'.
I am loving the Bridget Jones pants though, nearly come up to my armpits but sooooooo comfy! This may be my first and last child as DH will probably never come near me again!

:rofl::rofl:

I went direct to Royce Lingerie to get mine this time as bravissimo seem to have stopped doing such a good range. I got the radiance and candy but I've sent the candy back in exchange for another radiance as not quite enough support for these jubblies!

Never had any prob with well fitting underwires. Lucky never suffered mastitis for that matter either.

I went direct to Royce Lingerie to get mine this time as bravissimo seem to have stopped doing such a good range. I got the radiance and candy but I've sent the candy back in exchange for another radiance as not quite enough support for these jubblies!

Thanks for the tip! I'll check out Royce for the next purchase as I'm not sure how long these will last/fit. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->