Underage and pregnant last night

I watched it and wanted to smack her. I think she's an awful person, nothing to do with being a scared teen mum etc she has loads of support around her and just sees it as a way to dump her daughter so she can go out and drink. Vile.

just watched it on i-player. What a disgusting excuse for a mother. Im not a violent person but i just wanted to smack her in the face honestly, you could just tell she had no desire to even try and be a mother to that gorgeous little girl :nope:

<3

just started watching it on iplayer this minute only £ minutes in and i already want to shout at her!!

usually this programme shows great examples of teen mums, this girl gives them fantastic ones a bad name!

its only just started and shes wound me up already, wonder what i'll be like by the end

xxxxx

Shouldn't have said feel sorry as such, more feel sad for her, baby and all involved. Just a very sad situation :(
I can't believe she'd rather go in to foster care than stay at her mums, she had so much support there.

The way I understood it is that she had to go into foster care as she wans't allowed to be around the baby any more due to SS getting involved. The mum was having the baby so the daughter couldnt live there any longer.

Is that right?

What an idiot :(

I had PND but I never neglected my baby :( NO excuse for that kind of behaviour x

What an idiot :(

I had PND but I never neglected my baby :( NO excuse for that kind of behaviour x

She wasnt diagnosed with PND, infact the Dr said she didnt have it. It was just the mum who thought she did. I supose i dont think I would struggle to cope looking at my own daughter failing at being a mother without being able to blame something. :shrug:

The way I understood it is that she had to go into foster care as she wans't allowed to be around the baby any more due to SS getting involved. The mum was having the baby so the daughter couldnt live there any longer.

Is that right?

I think it was not Tonie's choice to move out. Her mum kicked her out because she kept breaking her rules and leaving her baby to the care of others. I think she wrote an eviction letter to the council of smthg like that. The mum's plan was to send both Tonie and baby Lola to a hostel for single mothers. The foster placement was only temporary until she found a place in a hostel. However, the SS preferred Lola to stay with her grandmother for the time being. I guess the SS didn't yet know if she would move back with her mum because they wanted to assess if Tonie was fit to look after her. Unfortunately, the outcome of that was not mentioned at the end of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->