Unexepected TWW - Anyone else?! Will be early testing starting 9/6/15!!

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So we had an oopsie on Saturday :blush: We're going on vacation and renewing our vows in November of this year so we've been protecting with a plan to try after. Whelp, a condom malfunction on what turned out to be a positive OPK day has put us in an unexpected yet exciting TWW! Eeek!!

Anyone else? Even if it wasn't unexpected, would love some company for symptom spotting and early testing! :winkwink:

Yup! We have a 9 month old girl and Friday night DH decided that he wasn't going to withdraw, so here I am! Very excited!!

When will you test?

Hi!! Ooh exciting! I already started testing :blush: but more for the fun of it. 7dpo today and I got my bfp at 8dpo with my daughter. When will you start testing?

Same situation here! We have a 15 month old son and had an oopsie yesterday, which was O day according to my ovulation app. We are pretty excited though, despite not wanting to try until our son was 18 months. ��

Can't wait for your test tomorrow, sunshine.

I'll test next weekend.

Welcome! Yay for testing next weekend! I think that would be a great age gap! Exciting!

I got my BFP last time at 9dpo so I guess I'll start then. Don't forget to update us when you test at 8dpo!! 😊

Will definitely update. So far only symptoms are a bit of acne, head cold, moody, (tmi) tons of cm, tired and a bit bloated. We'll see in the next couple of days!

Super gassy today lol and another zit :dohh: nothing to see but still early I suppose.

https://i.imgur.com/UGSMJVq.jpg

I'm here. We decided to do the ntnp and now I think we are preggers on our first try. Hahaha. Oops. I'm literally only 4dpo but last night I got WICKED heartburn that hurt so bad and the last time I had that I was in the first trimester with my now 10mos old. I had completely forgotten the heart burn until it happened last night and I asked my husband when I had it. He said "you're pregnant" lol. We were really going to wait until January but if it's meant to be!

My only other symptoms have been super tired and a tiny bit of nausea. I don't know when to test to be honest. I'm just acting like I am until the end of the month when my period should show.

Crazy to be here again so soon ! Haha.

Definitely still early, sunshine.

I'm only 2dpo so I know it's way too early for symptoms, but I have cramps like AF is coming. She's never early, so I know I'm not getting it. Just kind of strange.

So AF is due to arrive 9/12 so I tested today and got what appeared to be a very very faint line however I then tested with an EPT digi cuz I couldn't trust the faint line of course and it said the dreaded "not pregnant"! I'm hoping I did test too early and im still in for this cycle! Anyone else have this happen too?! Trying to find as much hope as possible

Latinamom, it's atill early. Digitals aren't as sensitive as pink dye tests. Do you have a picture of the test with the faint line?

A digital only worked when I was pregnant with my son 2 or 3 days before my period was due.

Digital didn't work for me until a day after AF was due! Always go with pink dye I think.
Sooooo.... I was just looking at a post I did here listing my symptoms from 1dpo last time. I forgot about heartburn too... But I've had it the last three days and I had listed it on days 1-4dpo last time. Eeeeek!!
Had a full, achey feeling in my hips and legs which, weirdly enough, is where my labour pains were. Odd!!

Yea digi is definitely not sensitive enough if you are so early. I did a digi only after I had a blaring positive. Good luck though, hope you have a nice clear line in the next day or two!!

9dpo here and nothing yet. Just a lot of prego symptoms and nothing to show for it haha

https://i.imgur.com/i0cdkUw.jpg

I think I am 5dpo maybe, I don't really know when I ovulated but I know I did? Haha. Due to ewcm. Haven't had heartburn except that one time two days ago that really asked the thought that I may be pregnant. Now I feel like I'm symptom spotting. I remember last time I was pregnant during the two week wait I didn't feel anything different and only tested because my sister reminded me to, so who knows lol

Sunshine, I could swear I see something. I don't normally say that because I hate giving false hope and it may just be me.. But are you sure there's nothing there?

Sunshine, I could swear I see something. I don't normally say that because I hate giving false hope and it may just be me.. But are you sure there's nothing there?

I thought there was something too but since it was before the sun came up when I tested I couldn't get any good light. Then I had to leave for work. So I'll definitely be testing again this evening! :thumbup:

I'm here waiting patiently after my husband had a wee accident on my ovulation date. Been having cramps on and off for a week now. Should of started either today or tomorrow but nothing yet. Will not rest until Friday to give myself an extra few days. Oh please let this be it!!!!!

Sunshine, I see something too on the top picture. Hopefully it's not just line eye but I'm pretty sure here's something there! Test again tomorrow, I'll be excited waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->