Unexepected TWW - Anyone else?! Will be early testing starting 9/6/15!!

You haven't tested yet,, Lyd?? FX!!

Just testing again. Top is new test at 10 minutes bottom is this morning. I see a line on both!! Ahhh!!! Not sure if you can see in the picture though.

https://i.imgur.com/ijU2V4L.jpg

I see a definate line on your top test!!!! Btw can I join this thread? Dh and I decided to just not pull out yesterday which was cd11 (2 days before O)...

I swear I see a clear shadow on your top test! Are u retesting in am?

Yep! I'm a self proclaimed test'oholic haha I will definitely update in the AM!!

I definitely see the line in the top test! Can't wait to see your next one!!! 😆

Waiting patiently, sunshine!!

Think it was a fluke. Nothing this morning. AF due tomorrow or Friday. No spotting yet which is odd and I have a few more zits to add to my collections :dohh: Thinking I'm out. :shrug:

https://i.imgur.com/yDQisbN.jpg

I still see a line on the middle test... I hope I do anyway! Don't count yourself out just yet ☺️

pink when wiping this evening. Right on time. Oh well. It's ok. Timing wouldn't have been great anyway. Maybe in a few months! Sure was exciting while it lasted though :haha:

Let me know how y'all get on, though! I've got my fingers crossed!

Aw sorry to hear that sunshine. Fingers crossed for next time though!!

Sorry sunshine. Hugs! I'm glad you're being positive about it.

Today when I went to take a shower I took my bra off and my boobs hurt! I haven't had that pain since I was pregnant last time! Yay symptom spotting. 😂😂

We had a whoops ealier in the month, and right afterward I check my calendar and realized it was my MOST FERTILE DAY.

I kind of freaked, posted in ntnp forum, to see if anyone else could relate.. . I have been anxiously trying not to think about it, which means of course it's almost always in the back of my mind.

Tomorrow i am due for AF, but today I felt a flutter. ..yes I'm aware it's too early for movement but I definitely felt SOMETHING and I had a discharge, which never happens the day before I'm due. I have one test, I was going to save it until tomorrow if I didn't start my period...

But I couldn't wait. The test is not entirely clear...or maybe it is and i just don't know how to feel...

What do you guys think?

1441939710364-1232782360.jpg

Um, you're pregnant!!! Wow, that's a bfp if I've ever seen one! 👍🏻😍

So, I may be totally symptom spotting but the last three days I've had:

A huge craving for Indian food (I had this last time before I even knew I was pregnant)

Heartburn (I never get this usually and have had it on and off for the last three days, really bad today. This was the first thing last time that made me think I should test!)

Soooo hungry, but the thought of eating makes me feel sick.

Last night when I went to bed I had what felt like mild period pains but with little stabbing pains too.

I may just be symptom spotting and reading too much into them but these are all things that happened very early last time too!!

Ooh and I just remembered, crazy dreams too!!

So, I may be totally symptom spotting but the last three days I've had:

A huge craving for Indian food (I had this last time before I even knew I was pregnant)

Heartburn (I never get this usually and have had it on and off for the last three days, really bad today. This was the first thing last time that made me think I should test!)

Soooo hungry, but the thought of eating makes me feel sick.

Last night when I went to bed I had what felt like mild period pains but with little stabbing pains too.

I may just be symptom spotting and reading too much into them but these are all things that happened very early last time too!!

That sounds like you're pregnant to me! The dreams especially, I always have the craziest dreams...last night I had a really weird one about my wedding ring. Now that I know I'm preggers I am seeing all my symptoms for what they are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->