Unexepected TWW - Anyone else?! Will be early testing starting 9/6/15!!

I had the weirdest dream last night too! I had a dream my nipple leaked, haha omg tmi, and then I ca,e here to tell you guys, I know this means I'm pregnant because my nipple leaked and you all were congratulatin me on having a leaky nipple. Like so weird. And also I accidentally drank raw egg, what? And I was freaking out because I was pregnant. Nice. Ha.

My back hurt all last night. Also when I was pregnant I'd get these weird zaps on each calf muscle in the same spot randomly, I figured due to weight of the baby. Who knows?

Some crazy stuff is getting ready to happen in my life and being pregnant would complicate things, at first, but I feel a sense of calm about it all. If it happens, I know it'll be fine. Weird right? Because I, a very anxious person normally. Lol

How is everyone feeling??

I'm starting to feel anxious. As the days go on I'm getting more and more convinced that I'm pregnant and getting worried about it. It really isn't the right time for another baby. If I am, then obviously we will just get on with t and make it the right time, but I can't say I'm not worried!
But I'm still excited at the same time! Haha...

Last night I dreamt I was pregnant and that I went into labour.

I am really nervous too. It's just not a good time at all. I just got a promotion at work, and my boss (a woman) will probably not be very happy to find out. We also don't have any benefits or a real maternity leave policy since we're a small company.

I am stressing out, and can't talk with anyone about it until I'm 3 months!

Just did a test, probably a bit early and got a white line?! Never seen that before. Anybody else had that?

I couldn't get a picture where the white line would show, camera on my phone is a bit rubbish! What's the antibody strip?

I had the weirdest dream last night too! I had a dream my nipple leaked, haha omg tmi, and then I ca,e here to tell you guys, I know this means I'm pregnant because my nipple leaked and you all were congratulatin me on having a leaky nipple. Like so weird. And also I accidentally drank raw egg, what? And I was freaking out because I was pregnant. Nice. Ha.

My back hurt all last night. Also when I was pregnant I'd get these weird zaps on each calf muscle in the same spot randomly, I figured due to weight of the baby. Who knows?

Some crazy stuff is getting ready to happen in my life and being pregnant would complicate things, at first, but I feel a sense of calm about it all. If it happens, I know it'll be fine. Weird right? Because I, a very anxious person normally. Lol

How is everyone feeling??

My life feels that way too! We just started sleeping through the night finally, and in 9 months we get to go through it all over again! Plus I just got a huge promotion at work. I know my boss will SAY she's happy for me, but her actions will not support her words.

With all that being said, I'm happy. I keep imaging the two littlest ones growing up together and being so close that they get to learn everything together.

I'm starting to feel anxious. As the days go on I'm getting more and more convinced that I'm pregnant and getting worried about it. It really isn't the right time for another baby. If I am, then obviously we will just get on with t and make it the right time, but I can't say I'm not worried!
But I'm still excited at the same time! Haha...

Last night I dreamt I was pregnant and that I went into labour.

I'm still incredibly nervous about the future. We are already struggling financially, but I know it will work out. I still think about the future and worry, but I'm also thinking about the future and feeling an immense amount of happiness. I hope that you can find that once you get an answer ♡♡♡

It's the test line, the antibody strip is what detects the HCG in your urine. Sometimes it's faulty and you're able to see that strip. I would definitely test again though!

Well ladies, I can't decide what I think about this. I got this result on CB yesterday (pic is within a few minutes of taking the test). Here it is untweaked:

image.jpg

And tweaked:

image.jpg

I've found myself rather excited and I think I'll be a bit disappointed if we aren't pregnant, even if it was unexpected. But I took a cheapie this morning and didn't see anything.

I see a second line but blue dye are so tricky with evaps. What dpo are you?

10dpo today. That test was taken yesterday at 9dpo. Can evaps show within the time limit? I always thought they showed up once the test was drying.

I've had evaps that showed in the time limit only on blue dye. BUT that doesn't mean that this is an evap. Can you get a FRER or any other brand?

I think I'll give it a day or two and see what happens. I would rather hold onto hope for another day than be crushed today. Lol!!

Hey ladies haven't had chance to post the last few days. I'm not sure what's going on... I got a very faint line, barely visible, then two days later got my period. It was very light and lasted three days (usually a medium flow for 5 days) and I had no period pains the day before as is usually get. I'm so confused!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->