Unexpected THIRD pregnancy-help!

I'm in the same boat. I mean we did eventually like the idea of 3 or 4 but we were hoping for a three year gap. Now there will only be 21 months between my youngest and this one! And yes we were preventing. One got past the goalie :/
Meaning we need a different vehicle much sooner too. I have mixed feelings. I want to be happy and excited but I'm finding it a bit difficult right now. I'm also hesitant to say anything to anyone because people's attitudes tend to be different after the first two babies...

Reidfidleir, I remember you from my last pregnancy! Our children are very close in age (I have a three year old and a 14 month old).

I've also been feeling really hesitant about telling family or friends. While my husband insists everyone will be happy (no doubt they will), I think I fear judgment for having a third, especially when we made it well known that we were only having two children.

I recognized your screen name too :) I'm sure we'll both be ok! At least we're not alone! Ha!

Haha, I had the same thought! Dh also said that "one got under the bar" as we were preventing too. Best of luck to you!

My family and i are in the same situation you all are to a T.... Dunno how we will make it thru but things must work out... Right? Our car is too small.. We are at my parents place right now trying to get back on our feet after hubby lost his job last July. We have only been here a few months but its a toxic environment and we need to leave. It's a lot to take it.. Just try to take things day by day and things will work out <3

My family and i are in the same situation you all are to a T.... Dunno how we will make it thru but things must work out... Right? Our car is too small.. We are at my parents place right now trying to get back on our feet after hubby lost his job last July. We have only been here a few months but its a toxic environment and we need to leave. It's a lot to take it.. Just try to take things day by day and things will work out <3

Living with your parents and a loss of a job is tough! I can't imagine. I know these situations are stressful and make my head spin but you're right, live in the moment and we'll manage!

We have a 3 year old and a 15 month old, clearly its a danger zone for 3rd pregnancies. :winkwink:

You will make it thru! We both switch off working... It's not ideal but oh well! Unfortunately I have some internal bleeding that can possibly threaten the pregnancy. So I got temporarily put on the back burner at work. Things could be worse! We are trying to stay positive. Peace on to you and your family during this time. I know its difficult!

princessmommy, that is very sweet of you. I hope all will be well for you and your baby and you have a healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->