ungrateful but actually struggling

Weenie19

Reaction score
Pregnancy does not suit me!

I lost two babies before my daughter and so you'd expect me to embrace all this pregnancy stuff but to be honest I'm finding it debilitating.

With my daughter I was so so sick with hypermesis but refused medication as I was terrified of losing her. Other than that and being huge with mild pelvic issues I was fine and had a natural water birth delivery (53hrs but I actually enjoyed it).

I vowed to enjoy this pregnancy and not moan as much but tje sickness is worse! Im being medicated for it and its still bad. Im a whale even though im only 9 weeks and I feel guilty for neglecting my daughter as I just want to sleep. Im even vomiting during the night.

I feel so ungrateful to be moaning but I feel like shit all the time :-(

I don't think anyone could call you selfish or ungrateful, pregnancy doesn't seem to suit me much either, I didn't have a hard time as such but Ireally struggled with my huge bump from 26ish weeks. I had nausea/ sickness all day some days, til week 12 followed by 8 weeks of headaches. I felt ok for 6-8 weeks at most.
I thought this time might be different but I've just had my first bout of actual vomit this evening.
Because you've had losses, doesn't make pregnancy easier to bare, some women have a terrible time.
No one here will think worse of you for saying how you're feeling, we are all in this together, all here in the worrying first tri, when many of us aren't telling anyone in real life.
Go easy on yourself.
Xx

Aw honey I can't imagine how u feel but just wanted to pop in and say feel better soon and stay strong, think of it like a marathon and not a sprint, there's a little bundle of sheer joy at the end!! Take care xxxxx

I had a loss and thought when I got preg again that I wouldn't complain, but it's all I've done!

I've been terribly sick and I'm on medication too, I'm always in pain and just feel like death.

I don't blame you for moaning. No matter what, you're going through a lot and so is your body. There's no shame in complaining!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->